Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: When you wake up crying

Theresa,
First let me state I am in a situation where there is a lot of stress which could cloud my intuitive senses and affect my analysis of your dream. I have two issues to do with illness in my family {my mother and one of my cats} and I am not sure if all my intuitive facilities are working as they should, a keen intuitive mind being the important tool in my ability to analyze/interpret dreams. I will attempt to provide a proper interpretation despite this.

Your Dream
A long dream with what I feel is a simple message about the relationship with your bf on one level and your personality in general {you are very vulnerable and easy taken advantage}. My sense of your dream is there are issues to do with your bf and you are confused/conflicted about his attitude toward you. He may be taking advantage of your vulnerable emotions because you tend to give in to his wishes even when you have your own opinions or ideas. The way he plans it fits with his desires but seldom what you want or feel. There may have been a recent experience where you resisted his demands or wanted something different from what he wanted and you were made to feel guilty because it did not fit with what he wanted. You may be vulnerable, lack the ability to stand up for yourself. Where you need help and support from him he merely offers the same attitude that suits him. You have to suppress how you really feel because it would upset the relationship.

Summary
My sense is there is conflict with your bf and his attitude/behavior but because you have a vulnerable personality you tend to give in to his demands. When you do voice how you really feel you are made to feel guilty. Made to feel guilt by expressing your true feelings or doing what you want instead of what is expected of you is likely a result of how you were treated as a child {by parents and family members}.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 65 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present