Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Two very weird dreams

Mash,
I will provide an analysis of your dream in the morning. I do request you will provide a follow up response since my services are free and it is only fair a response be provided. All dreams are educational, not only for the dreamer but for those of us to wish to learn all we can about the unconscious and what dreams can reveal in this dark recess of the mind. You do not have to provide any personal info you feel uncomfortable with, merely a response to whether the analysis/interpretation fits in your life.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 65 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Two very weird dreams

Mash,
My sense of the first dream is you need/want to get away from the established attitudes in your life, a good possibility being your parents. These attitudes puts limitations on who you wish to be. You may have recently reached a new plateau of thinking that fits better with the who you feel you are. But there are 'scary' aspects in doing this, either because you are afraid of the reaction of those who possess these attitudes or/and you are so dependent on them for support. Because of early life experiences/influences you have developed certain insecurities but despite this it has come to a point you need to let your emotions out and express/be who you truly are.

The second dream is also addressing the same issues but with an emphasis on male relationships. The positive with your grandmother may extend to your mother thus leaving the negative aspects being laid at your father's feet. This aspect of pointing to males as being the negative influence {attitudes} is really the only addition to the first dream except the second dream uses different images to address the emotional issues. Different dreams with the same message indicate deep unconscious emotions that are in conflict and need a resolution. If not resolved you will continue to have these dreams but likely with different symbolic images.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 65 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present