Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Unusual dream.

my dream started off with with myself going in to the future and exploring what was new and had changed,

I was running through a forest with no shoes on I then bumped in to a male who thought it was strange I was running without any foot wear on. I then came to a clearing with a modern building in the background and saw a person who was familiar to me in the dream ( not in real life ) and I was fighting with her because she wanted nothing to do with me.

My dream suddenly skipped and I was at a theme park with my current partner and father, my dream now starts to become a bit patchy.

All I can remember is the 3 of us trying to leave, I'm able to get on a train " only way to leave theme park "

but my partner and father are not able to and the train starts to leave.

Im on the train with other people who have had family left behind and the train has stopped but we are unable to get the doors open, suddenly the train doors open and we look out to hear people screaming and being tortured, the train starts to head back to the theme park and as we get closer we see people's heads staked to poles, I see my partners and fathers. We are now on mini train that is working its way through the theme park. And suddenly we see groups of men eating flesh and wearing the skins of our loved ones.

At this point I wake up.

What is the meaning behind this dream ?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 25/female New Zealand

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} No

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Unusual dream.

Jennelle,
What traits/aspects does your current partner share with your father? Traits that affect the choices you make in relationships? My sense is the dream is addressing these issues.

Dream my dream started off with with myself going in to the future and exploring what was new and had changed

Analysis what is controlling you emotionally, in the present, in/from the past and in the future

Dream I was running through a forest with no shoes on I then bumped in to a male who thought it was strange I was running without any foot wear on. I then came to a clearing with a modern building in the background and saw a person who was familiar to me in the dream ( not in real life ) and I was fighting with her because she wanted nothing to do with me.

Analysis going through life trying to progress with no firm foundations. Lacking masculine aspects {perhaps due to having a negative relationship with your father} that now affect who you are {modern building in background}. Unconsciously driven aspects that cause emotional conflict.

Dream My dream suddenly skipped and I was at a theme park with my current partner and father, my dream now starts to become a bit patchy.

Analysis unifying emotional issue that allows an escape from reality that is associated with your current partner and father {what they have in common}. an issue you likely are unconscious of

Dream All I can remember is the 3 of us trying to leave, I'm able to get on a train " only way to leave theme park "

Analysis a need to get away from the issues that causes you to conform to the unconscious unifying issues {between father and current partner}. 3 is the number for emotional conflict.

Dream but my partner and father are not able to and the train starts to leave.

Analysis Unable to get away from these issues

Dream Im on the train with other people who have had family left behind and the train has stopped but we are unable to get the doors open, suddenly the train doors open and we look out to hear people screaming and being tortured, the train starts to head back to the theme park and as we get closer we see people's heads staked to poles, I see my partners and fathers. We are now on mini train that is working its way through the theme park. And suddenly we see groups of men eating flesh and wearing the skins of our loved ones.

Analysis These emotional issues have an affect over your whole being {family left behind}. you are unable to get away from the conformity {energies that cause you to have a partner who conforms to your father traits}. you are being tortured by the relationship because of the conformity {father/current partner} that is a part of your unconscious psyche. mentally you are staked to the shared traits because it is the only security you know {having grown up with your father}. it is the substance you are made of {conforming to the shared traits between your partner and father}. It is how you shield yourself emotionally from the outer world.

Look at the above and what I suggest and see if it fits in your life. You may not be aware of the energies that motivate the choices in relationships in your life but I sense your current partner is a lot life your father.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 65 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present