Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: To Kill A rabbit

Wow that is a lot to respond too ☺️😊. Ok so I can't really remember my childhood that well, maybe there's a reason for that! It's very strange you mention abuse because my sister and brother went through it but I didn't and I can't say my childhood was traumatic. My brothers and sisters looked after me well. There's only certain parts of my childhood that I can remember and it's just snippets. I think a big event for me was about 4 years ago, I was dating a guy for about 3 years on an off but it
Was very messy. Basically he didn't tell me he had a girlfriend and kids and it just dragged on when I found out and it became just about the sexual aspect of the relationship.. It was quite a big time in my life for grief. It's only recently that I've started to let someone else in and funnily enough it's the time I started to lucid dream again. Lately I've just been sleeping and not taking notice of my dreams but recently they have been a bit weird.

Just some bits about the dreams. I work in a hospital and th uniform in the dream is what I wear for work 😊.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 28 female leeds

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} No

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: To Kill A rabbit

Natalie,
No doubt your recent relationship is a part of the emotional energies in your dreams {those are difficult to address unless I know a lot more about your personal life}. It is the underlying experiences I sense in the dream that need your attention. My question about your brother and sister's abusive experiences would be how were your not affected? Could it be you were too young {when did this abuse occur and why and how did it end-if you were not affected then it must have had an end here you were removed from the environment of abuse}. Could you have repressed experiences involving abuse? Those experiences would have caused emotional energies that would have been stored within your psyche, experiences where the energies would be motivators for personality traits {such as your fear of being exploited}. You state you remember little about your childhood and that may because you have repressed those memories {after the age of four when memories first begin in childhood}. Talk to your sister and brother and see what issues there may be that could be affecting your life as an adult.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 65 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present