Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Eiffel Tower and Taj Mahal dream

Dear jerry,

This dream sets off with me talking to a female, I did think she was attractive. Anyway I noticed the Taj Mahal across opposite to where I was standing and the Eiffiel tower(Paris) in the sky. I was talking to her about the wonders of the world. The sky was clear.

I'm in the final year of my degree and already have a well paid programming job offer when I graduate, I feel a sense of accomplishment, I am thinking about marriage for the future as well since things are going well.

The Eiffiel tower in different dream interpretation websites speaks about love, positivity and dignity, however it was in the sky in my dream, does this mean I'm setting my standards too high in terms of love?

Thank you very much for the dream interpretation,

Nilesh

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 26/M and London

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} No

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Eiffel Tower and Taj Mahal dream

Sorry I meant to write dear Gerald.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 26/M and London

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} No

Nileash,
Let me break down the symbolism and I think you will see for yourself what the dream is saying.

The female would apply to your love interests no doubt {since you did mention love standards and thoughts of marriage}. An attractive female would of course be a preference. But the deeper message {all dreams, all dream images have at least two meanings/applications} would be the female as an anima figure, and specifically representing your emotional self {women tend to show their emotions, men their bravado}. The position where you are in life at this moment {and at the time of the dream} is an attractive one emotionally, with a well paid job awaiting you and a sense of accomplishment about yourself.

The Taj Mahal likely has personal associations {you would have to have some knowledge of it to name it specifically}. Otherwise its symbolism would be that of a mausoleum which has negative representations {death, illness, trouble}. But in the dream you are across from the Taj Mahal which would point to positive aspects. It may suggest in then past there were negative issues in your life which needed to be put to rest {put to death} but now you are in a position opposite that. This is something you noticed, a perception perhaps of the past or inner anxieties {is your personality one that generally looks at the glass half empty?}.

Where you are actually standing in life is positive, a position where there is inner peace {sky}. This may be a commentary also on past troubles, issues that now have been laid to rest {mausoleum}. Perhaps at one time there were doubts you would achieve your goals. May even have a bearing on your love interests pointing to renewed vitally because of the self confidence you now have due to your positive future career wise.

The Eiffel Tower is definitely a romantic site which would go to your love interests. But more than that it is a tower which symbolically can represent high hopes and aspirations. that would apply to both career and love. These are emotional issues currently occupying your conscious and unconscious mind. Because dreams are about our emotions {your dreams are about you}, this dream is reflecting your emotional self at the time of the dream. This is a standard application of dreams, nature's device to help bring attention to the dreamer the true self and the true emotions. Most dreams have negative connotations because most people have serious inner issues that need to be resolved. This is a positive dream reflecting your true self and true position. But there are aspects that could point to the negatives, those things I suggested that may have been negatives but have since been laid to rest. Those could be in the back of your mind and rightly so since experience should translate into wisdom and wisdom should be utilized as you go forward life.

So, a simple dream with much more than just love interests. Few pople understand the nature of dreams but when they understand that dreams are mechanisms to help resolve psyche issues they are more likely to be in touch with the inner world, their own psychology. As the immune system is for the body, so to is the dream to the psyche. Not hard to understand nor equate to nature's natural intent.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 65 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

Jerry or Gerald both work. My legal name is Gerald but I usually go by Jerry. Gerald looks more nerdish and would likely fit the personality for someone who analyzes dreams. I am just the opposite-more of a common sensible type although I do possess a well development intuitive sense. I consider myself an intuitive Jungian, opposite the academic Jungian who is educated but often lacks intuitive awareness. My intuitive sense is what allows me to analyze dreams successfully. I am self educated in Jungian psyche as well as web design. I designed both the Myths-Dreams-Symbols website {on line since 1998} as well as the more condensed the Power of Dreams website.
Of note, dreams and web design both use a symbolic language.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 65 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

Dear Jerry,

Thank you very much for your detailed dream interpretation. I will post my feedback later today as I re-read your analysis again in-depth and provide my comments.

Nilesh

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 26/M & London

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Y

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Y

stats from 7-14-10 to the present