Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 4 phased dream

Fabian,
A couple of comments to this post {Jul 11, 2015 - 4:34AM}.

Those who realize the inner path as a psychological journey are indeed in the minority. Most people are so fixed on the outer material ego world they have no clue to the inner. We all have 'abilities' and more often than not they are instinctual as well as creative. When we learn to live from the inner center we become our own teacher and with age, experience and wisdom we not only learn to share what we have learned, it is a part of the hero responsibility to do so {following Campbell's monomyth}, sharing what is learned/experienced in the individual journey, psychological as well as the experience.

As for analyzing dreams. Dreams are puzzles and although it is next to impossible to name exact personal experiences, providing an outline where the dreamer is able to fit the pieces in the proper places in general is very rewarding. This is how I have achieved so much success in my analysis {which is verified in the responses}.Instead of presuming I can pin a definition picture of what the personal experiences are, by outlining the underlying energies and motivators and giving a general outline how those are associated with the personal, there is a natural psyche recognition by the dreamer of the connections. I don't have to spell out in exact detail what the personal experiences or the unconscious energies are, just an outline that apply describes them touches the psyche nerve and allows the dreamer to see and understand my analysis. This is demonstrated in most of the responses I get from my analysis. And those are overwhelming positive {I am not yanking my ego, I am stating a fact}. This approach to analyzing/interpreting dreams is something I hope to get the word out since there is that general assumption that dreams are still a great mystery and we have yet to fully understand their intent or how to decode them.

As for a donation button. From the personal e-mail you sent me I have renewed my PayPal account and hope to add a donation button to the Dream Forum. Of course any funds I receive will go to my Kitty Fund in support of caring for the neighborhood/feral cats. This has been a rewarding endeavor but it is expensive, not only the feeding but the dreaded need to have to take one of them to the vet for health care. The stress of not being able to afford adequate health care is one of my biggest concerns. The expense for that stretches mt resources to the max and any serious illness is something beyond my means.

I'll close with a quote from Joseph Campbell I keep in my mind to remind me there are helping hands that are available when you follow the hero path and live a spiritual life.

"We have not even to risk the adventure alone
for the heroes of all time have gone before us.
The labyrinth is thoroughly known ...
we have only to follow the thread of the hero path.
And where we had thought to find an abomination
we shall find a God.

And where we had thought to slay another
we shall slay ourselves.
Where we had thought to travel outwards
we shall come to the center of our own existence.
And where we had thought to be alone
we shall be with all the world."

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 65 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present