Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: a large group of men break into my home

Adam,
There may be issues with your father not being in your waking life as he should {in the dream your dad is not there} and although there are destructive aspects/issues {apocalypse} or/and recent negative experiences to your life, the 'show' goes on. You try to live a normal childhood {full electricity} despite the negatives in your life. You wish for better things and have the same concerns for your younger sister. There also may have been recent experiences that frightened you which affected your mother and sister as well. The men would represent the aggressive aspects that you feel because of your environment {we all have masculine and feminine aspects}. The men {aggressive emotions} following you represent fears within your unconscious {following you back}. The 12 men may represent emotional conflict {1+2=3 and the number 3 can represent emotional conflict}. There is also the possibility the number 12 points to an experience when you were 12, one that would have associations to the more recent experiences. The sentence about 'the hostile men from earlier' may also support this possibility {an experience at age 12}. As 'soon as you open the door', think about voicing your anger/frustration {unlocking your anger}, you have the desire to let out the repressed feelings {yell}.

Has there been a recent experience that involve someone being angry, threatening? If not what I described about your father {overall parenting} it may have been one incident involving anger or/and aggression by someone. Also look back to when you were 12 and see if you can recall a similar experience.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 65 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present