Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
penny for the ferryman?

Hi, i am in a building with a lot of old woman, i feel my grans energy nearby, i think this is her bithday party (in life she passed quite a few years ago as you know i built my whole per eption of the world around this great lady) i see the women filing into a room and say so ething like ill followyou in (i dont know my way around) i know this is a beauty spa party i am then laid on a table and some female is about to ztart my treatment, she looks me in the eye and says have you got a penny? Im scared in the dream which ends and im scared when i wake too. As my gran passed and the wo en are all old, i thought this was the otner side, and from gra s life i reme ber her saying a penny for your thoughts? Im still scared and confused now, 3 dayz aftr, plese help decode thankyou love a dlight harley x

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 41

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? always

Re: penny for the ferryman?

Harley,
My sense of the dream there are issues to do with having confidence in yourself to make wise decisions and not letting past experiences in making them lead you {emotions}. Your grandmother had a big impact on you with her wisdom. This would point to be your inner wisdom. But because of society/family/ego and the demands they place on you the inner often clashes with the outer. There is still a lack of confidence in the inner aspects and when the outer demands confront you there is confusion as which course to follow. There may have been recent experiences where you allowed the emotions to rule when you should have followed your grans' wisdom and let the inner self prevail. Trust the inner and build the outer around that.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 65 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Hi, me in a nutshell am desperate to feel confident but i fear i never will be courageous enough. Its something i have been really trying atlately but i have much trouble trusting myself, all i could think about was the ferry man, and was so scared, so thankyou for putting that i to perspective, i hope i find the courage to start thankyou love and light harley 😎

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} yes

harley,
While it is less likely for a dream to expose specific issues to do with recent waking experiences, addressing personality traits/attitudes is a normal aspect of dreams. The ground/foundations from which personal adult experiences arise is outlined in most dreams {early life experiences/influences} and this is what I sense {seeing the ground, or the foundations of a house, in a dream usual symbolic language to the 'inner ground/foundations'}. Not having any personal information about dreamer other than age and gender limits any path to knowing what those might be {age and gender are both being central to understanding and properly analyzing a dream}. But the 'inner aspects are readily available since the dream is a direct link to the unconscious and the outer conflicts which the dream is attempting to help resolve are motivated by unconscious energies. By providing insights about specific personality attitudes/traits {unconscious energies/motivators} allows the dreamer to connect those 'deeper' aspects to the waking life, recognizing from my analysis any associations to real personal attributes and often even any recent waling experiences. And while the analysis will provide clues to the personal experiences, understanding the unconscious foundation associations will be more valuable. If you act/react in particular ways/circumstances because of the personality traits/attitudes there can be an altering of those negatives, and with continued effort a development to positive attitudes which provide positive results for the waking life {these emotional patterns are often presented/represented in dreams as a death and resurrection experience, symbolically defined by the images/actions}. When more personal information is provided by the dreamer to the analyst, the personal experiences will come through in the images/actions as well.

All dreams have at least two 'meanings'/applications, often more. The foundation aspects are one application in most all dreams, the personal experiences a second. As an example. The dream will be addressing the emotional energies left over from the disagreement/confrontation you had with your boss the day prior to the dream, as well as why you acted/reacted as you did to that experience. One is a conscious conflict the dreamer is aware of, the other an unconscious motivator the dreamer is usually not aware. The dream attempts to inform the dreamer of the unconscious energies so there can be a resolution to them. This is the true path to wholeness in life, a conscious examination by the dreamer of the unknown unconscious energies. It is often called the 'inner journey' and what it is really is a psychological one.

I have to admit I did look back at a couple of your previous posted dreams. There is very much the same issues coming through in each which suggest to me you are correctly working on them. That is a major step in correcting what needs to changed, staying the path that requires a lot of discipline in achieve the final intended results of wholeness {I achieved this, and recommend using Jung's Individuation Process}.
Note: Mythology are stories about the different paths and both dreams and myth use the same archetypal images to symbolically define the emotional patterns that make up the story/myth/dream. Myth is the universal experiences, dreams the personal.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 65 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Thankyou, i will take some time out to invesgigate this, it seems like this is what i need ro do . Thankyou once again, love and light always harley ☺

stats from 7-14-10 to the present