Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Naked baby girl

Oya,
First to answer your question about the meaning of the high chair. Chairs often represent taking time to contemplate an emotional situation. The high part would represent the thinking mind {parts of the body are often symbolized by these descriptions}. The sentence before the high chair alluded to playing with the genitals thus what was being contemplated was that emotional aspect. This would suggest unconsciously, and perhaps recently consciously, the symbolism of playing with the genitals {attitude toward sexuality} possessed strong emotional energies. Has the subject of how you described your birth {being a girl and not a boy} come up recently? Is this experience something you have had questions about and wish to find answers? Dreams address emotional issues that are in conflict. Your explanation of your birth could very well be the sexual aspects I spoke to in my analysis if indeed it is/has been an issue in your mind. A usual meaning of laughter is it represents an emotional release and the description of thinking the baby is so beautiful may suggest there are/were issues to do with not 'feeling beautiful' and those negative emotions would be what is in need of being released. Dreams are a conduit for such a release.

As for the baby being the main focus of the dream. Time frames of age in a dream usually point to actual experiences during that period of life. Of course you would have been to young to remember experiences at that age {memories begin at age 4 or 5} but if it is an issue, even one placed in your psyche by your mother, then it would be as applicable as if you did remember the experience {your father wanting a boy and being disappointed you were a girl}. In the dream there is the direct statement, "Somehow, I know that she is me." That somehow may have been your mother telling you the story was true. Whether she was telling the truth would be an emotional issue in itself and in fact could be a part of the stimulus for the dream. You are unconsciously {and perhaps in recent waking experiences, consciously} questioning her truthfulness. The embarrassment would represent hidden weaknesses, which could result in a lack of self-confidence. If your father had such a strong opposition to your being a girl instead of a boy, and held that attitude throughout your childhood, the gender sexuality issue could cause a weakness in self confidence {does this apply to your personality, issues of self confidence?}. The dream statement, 'playing with her genitals' may be a statement of playing with the fact your gender is female and not male by your father. You state in your response there were neglect issues and if your father's attitude were a part of those then the issues of gender/sexuality would fit with the dream.

But there is the issue of whether your mother is telling the truth. In your original dream post you state you do not remember what happens afterwards {what you posted as the dream}. The rest of the dream {you did not remember} may have addressed the issue of your mother's truthfulness since that is an aspect of the baby/genital emotional energies. If you can remember another dream and post it, especially after this dream and my analysis}, that could continue where your posted dream left off and indeed address the issue of your mother's truthfulness. It would seem that issue is as important as the gender crisis caused by your father {if indeed it is true}. Nether the less, it could be your mother told you this story early in life and it was stored within your psyche as a truth and whether it is true or not may matter. If it was planted then it is still there as an emotional energy that needs resolution. That is the function of dreams, to help the dreamer realize and understand emotional energies {often totally unconscious} so there can be a resolution to the issue.

Another thing to consider is whether the whole experience has had any influence on your sexual attitudes or issues to do with being a female and not a male. If in early life the issue to do with not being a boy was a constant experience then it could very well have an influence on your personality, other than just possible self confidence issues {which, if there are self confidence issues, could point to animus issues which could be a part of the sexual/genital images in your dream}.
I don't wish to be vague in my response but with what little I know about you personally limits my ability to understand any relative issues the dream could be addressing. If I knew about your life in-depth then I {or any trained dream analyst} could tie the dream images/actions to your life {unconscious as well as conscious} and properly define the emotional issues that are in conflict. When that is achieved then resolutions to the issues can begin and any unconscious motivating energies over you conscious life can be resolved and removed.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 65 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Naked baby girl

This dream illustrates how I can read the outlines of an emotional issue {from dreams} but not the actual personal experiences. Of course the only thing I know about the dreamer when I give an analysis is their age and gender. When I have knowledge of their personal life I can provide an analysis that includes the personal experiences, providing associations from the dream images/actions {which are primarily symbolic/metaphorical} that apply and fit the dreamer's life {conscious and unconscious}.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 65 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present