Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: our house falling down

pari,
Undoubtedly the dream is addressing issues of not telling your father of your 'quitting'. But there are deeper issues to do with that the dream is focusing on. And because all dreams have at least two meanings/applications there are likely even deeper issues to do with family and early life. The overall relationship with your parents {your father in particular} during early childhood may be the even deeper issue. But from the dream what you state about quitting {school, job, position} seems to be what is being addressed. Here is what I read from the dream.

FYI. If you are not familiar with dreams their language isnt literal but symbolic and metaphorical. And all dreams have at least two applications. The house is you, the friends {in one application} would be positive aspects of your psyche. The best I can do with the limited info I have about you {age and gender} is provide an outline of the emotional aspects that are in conflict in your life {dreams seek to help us resolve these issues}.

Analysis
Your life, as far as aspirations, is 'seemingly' in good order. But there is an issue or/and an experience that is shaking up the positive attitude you have in life. Standing at the door in one of the rooms {the house is you and the rooms are the various aspects of your life} causes that outward life to be shaken, something is threatening to fall apart in your life {emotionally}. Every aspect of your being {your inner family} as well as your real life family could be affected by this shake up in your life. Your sister is standing at the same door which suggests she is, has or may experience the same 'earthquake'. Your parents are in the kitchen which may suggest they are preparing or have prepared something for you {could involve spiritual aspects as well as life in general}. There are doubts in your mind to an issue under consideration which causes even more distress for you. Your life is threatening to fall down upon you {not necessarily drastically but in an emotional manner} and the closer you get to the 'source' of the 'shaking' experience {the emotional issue that is causing this earthquake in your life} the more frightened you become. Discussions made or to be made could cause changes in your whole life {death/dying is symbolic of changes, something coming to an end, something new beginning}. The outer life may turn to ruins but the inner life is OK {which may point to a decision that fits your true self}. Your decisions, when based on what your heart and soul desires, will survive when everything to do with what is expected of you in your outer life may shake and fall {or a fear they will do so}.

The friends as well as the relatives are {in one application of the dream} aspects of 'related' yourself. The issue the dream is addressing could affect your whole being/life. You are searching for a way to accept what is in your soul. You have doubts whether a decision or action was correct, repressing your true feelings in order to conform to certain rules.

One part of you wants to embrace your true feelings and other than the issues described above with family there are also feelings of anxiety over starting a new phase in your life.

Summary
It seems you are going against what is expected of you and wanting to follow your heart and soul {your true self}. There is anxiety about this which is likely the reason for your stomach ache {nerves}. Your aspirations are what you really like to follow, who you really are {dreams are about the true self, true emotions}. You either follow the rules or risk going it alone and causing problems within the family {inner and outer}.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 65 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Thank you for interpreting my dream!I think this exactly what's going on with my life right now!everything is great and then I'm deciding to make a big change and quit medicine(which I've been telling people constantly is what my true self would do).

and I made a mistake when writing the dream!my sister was sitting in the same room not at the door side!and I think this means I'm leaving the phase of my life which I was living like my sister!my sister is a conservative person and would never do what I'm about to do and live like that.

Thanks alot

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 25-female-Iran

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} no

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

pari,
That makes sense the way you describe the image of your sister being in the room. It has to fit with the realities in your life and your conservative sister is opposite what you are wanting to do. Dreams are pure truth, unlike the waking ego which has a bias perception. You have to be brave to do what you are considering since the cultural aspects in your country usually frown upon an independent woman. But if you can't follow your heart then the heart will never find wholeness. Dreams are about being whole.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 65 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present