Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: A strange dream depicting unknown facts about the star Betelgeuse

Hi Gerald,

Thanks for providing a detailed analysis. I very much identify myself with most of what of you said.

I am at a stage in life where I am undergoing an inner transformation which is spiritual in nature. Infact, I am struggling with this process as the lower aspects of my ego such as anger, lust and procrastination are posing as obstacles preventing me from achieving the desired inner state.

"The way I read that there are ego issues getting in the way of metaphysical aspects. What will be the lead in your life, the ego material driven self or the spiritual, creative?"

I think this aptly describes the process I am going through.

"I would be more inclined to look at the exact star Betelgeuse if it were actually named in your dream {instead it was a star that shined and stood out} which would point to deeper archetypal energies."

Although it wasn't named in the dream, I could see its exact position in the sky. So I was just curious to find out, though the name is less important than what it represents, as you said.

As for things actually being named in a dream, I had this another dream a few day back in which I saw a man called 'Jean Cocteau' coming to India and giving lectures on science and spirituality. And I attended his lecture trying to listen to him very eagerly. Again, I never remember hearing his name or dont even know where he is from, but when I searched on google, he is a real man who is a french filmmaker, poet and also very spiritual. Does he also represent an archetypal image or is it something more direct?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 25 Male India

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} No

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present