Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: dreaming about the same stranger multiple times

that kind of does make sense... I think I'm a weird mixture of dependent AND independent. For the most part I feel like I'm independent in the sense that I have a very specific set of goals and things I want to accomplish with my life and romantically I just really want someone who will compliment these goals or simply be up to lettin me accomplish them, as opposed to wanting someone whom I can help accomplish THEIR goals. But I know a part of me has a dependence on relationships, for example I know that while I don't want to settle with someone that doesn't satisfy me it's almost like I'm more afraid of being alone than being with someone that isn't 100% good for me. Also I recently discovered something that has made me lose some trust for my boyfriend; these dreams did start happening about a week after that happened so I can definitely relate to the theme of now I'm looking at things more negatively and maybe that has made me feel stagnant in my relationship. Overall that interpretation gave me lots of insight, thank you :)

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 20/female/Arizona

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: dreaming about the same stranger multiple times

Leslie,
To be honest I was receiving conflicting vibes from your dream. Your 'weird' mixture of dependent and independent would likely be the reason. These would be strong personality attitudes, something I sensed and presented in my analysis as complexes {we all have some type of complexes}. My statement in the last paragraph { if I am reading the dream 'backwards', the dreams could be pointing to your being too trusting and too dependent} reflects the conflicting vibes as well as how strong the opposing personality traits are. I normally take a position and stay with it but found I needed to add the 'backwards' part to my analysis. Seldom does this happen and when it does there is a reason. Your reply clarifies why in my analysis of your dream.

As for the trust issue. I began to sense the possibility of trust with your current bf as i got near the end of my analysis. The reason why I added the 'men in particular' when it came to trust issues. If what you learned about your bf that caused a loss of trust, that most likely would be separate from any influences complexes. Unless of course any suspicions you have were erroneous. Then it would be a part of the 'Grand' pattern that formed the complex of trust and could be a reason for a need to be independent of men {because of trust}. Other reasons would exist for being dependent but also from early life. Look to your parents as a likely source in seeking answers to the reasons why for one or both.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 65 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present