Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Brother in dream-gasoline, lecture

Yes, Thank you. I have been doing work on Mindfulness, my Spirituality, and more important going after my duality versus non-duality. I am trying to see people and relationships with all the baggage from a non-dual perspective, appreciating the impact of conditioning and staying present in the here and no. Not there but have found a path. I've been reading some good authors as well, e.g. Richard Rohr and Richard Moss. Thanks and Peace to you. Bob

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 53 Male Ohio

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Jerry, I had another dream that appears to be along the same topic. In the dream, my wife and I bought a new home. In the home was a large indoor pool. There were numerous people throughout the house and I was going around and asking people to leave.

The NEW house is myself and the changes in process, and the numerous people were various aspects of my self that I am getting rid of??

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

Jerry, I had another dream that appears to be along the same topic. In the dream, my wife and I bought a new home. In the home was a large indoor pool. There were numerous people throughout the house and I was going around and asking people to leave.

The NEW house is myself and the changes in process, and the numerous people were various aspects of my self that I am getting rid of??

Bob,
The translation you gave is exactly how I would have read the dream. This new house has an unconscious connection to your true self {swimming pool} which could indicate positive changes. You are making an 'inward journey' psychologically in a process of eliminating those emotional issues that need to 'leave' so you can find wholeness in life.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 65 Cocoa, Fl

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present