Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: A recurring dream

I could certainly put another one up. Would you like me to make a new topic for it, or just post it in here?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 20/F/Florida

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: A recurring dream

Hannah,
Post it as a new and separate topic. Each dream is a learning tool and it is easier to keep up with by topic. I often refer back to earlier dreams and create a link to it. Sometimes the dream subject goes in another direction but usually related to the issues in a previous dream. They tend to reveal more when you post consecutive dreams, you unconscious understanding there is work being done to assist the nature's intention of helping the dreamer resolve emotional issues {the primary function of dreams}. In your dreams there is already a progression and now at 21 they {dreams} will point to your psychology as it is now as well as in the past {the past affecting your current status. Dreams are about how you really feel about yourself and the world around you and the more you realize that was not previously known the better you can deal with it and hopefully resolve the conflicts.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 65 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present