Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Help with a dream/vision interpretation.

Hi, so let me explain my situation first, I've had feelings for this one girl ever since I had a dream about her in the summer of 2014. The dream made me fall in love with a girl I barely knew...and at first I felt that this was some sort of vision of the future, a future event. She kissed me underneath a table, and said "I cannot wait" right before she locked lips. She sadly rejected me when I told her my feelings for her, understandably, but I had more bizarre dreams to come...One of them that I had 3 months ago started out with her, me , and a group of friends, somewhere, in what seemed like a lounge. We were all having fun and appeared to be playing a board game. Then me and her walked out, and started talking, she held my hand strongly. Then I had one around 3 weeks ago, and let me say, this one felt also like a vision, and it was strange, All i remember is her, and some older women, taller as well, who i didn't recognize. She was sorta in a non responsive state, but still seemed all right, and I remember her just pushing her stomach up against the side of my face. It was quite strange. Is this symbolic for pregnancy? Was the older women the child's spirit? Here somewhere that in native american culture, they believe the souls of your soon to be daughters and sons visit you in dreams...Was that what was happening? Trust me, I've had dreams about falling in love in dreams, about both real and imaginary people, but this was different, they usually last only a day or two....this is different, i know this isn't some kind of a coincidence...I just want to be able to talk to her, and for her to give me a chance, my life, has always been a trainwreck... I won't get into it, as I feel a bit uncomfortable talking about the abuse i went through, but I just want to be able to pursue her, in a reasonable manner, and i fell as if something is stopping me...this has to be a vision, or at least a sign...I want to follow it. Please help with any interpretations, and please if you can, message me anything that could help. Thank you for reading.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: Male Age:18, Virginia, USA

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} No

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Help with a dream/vision interpretation.

John,
First you need to understand how dreams function. I suggest you read my page A Simple Guide to Dreams. Once you do this you will have a general understanding of my analysis of your dreams/visions.

Although the dreams are addressing romantic desires {as you stated, you have had many of these type dreams}, they are also, and primarily, addressing issues to do with inner attitudes you possess to do with love in your personal life {by family and probably mostly to do with your mother}. All dreams have at least two meanings/applications. The girls in your dreams {known and unknown} would represent actual desires for romantic relationships but would also represent desires for love for yourself {which would have been affected by family relationships and early childhood experiences}. If you take the girls in your dreams and replace them with the word 'emotional love' {representing your anima, feminine aspects} then the 'other' meaning/application would then be possible. The girls represent your desire for love, romantic, family and personal acceptance of yourself. If you look at the relationship with family you may find a lack of this love {we all have these type shortcomings} which, because the psyche naturally seeks balance and harmony, would affect your personality and inner attitudes. Your falling in love with this one girl because of a dream suggests there are issues to do with love in your life in general. A lack of love and/or [proper nurturing from parents could lead to issues of love and acceptance for yourself.

The dream about the older woman could be one that would specifically be addressing this general need for love {and acceptance}. Her being older and the non responsive state could be pointing to the relationship with your mother. You may have intuitively hit the button about a pregnancy with your statement about 'pushing her stomach against the side of your face'. But it would have to do with your mother's pregnancy with you being the child. The 'spirit' would be your inner spirit, one that is in need of nurturing, love and acceptance. This is how dreams function {a language of symbol and metaphor pointing to your emotional needs}.

You state your life has been a train wreck. The 'abuse' you mentioned would be part of if not the issues your dreams are addressing, and a reason for the train wreck feelings. A lack of confidence and self esteem would cause imaginary people to replace those real people in your life. This is what your dreams are likely trying to help you resolve {helping to resolve emotional issues is a primary function of dreams}.

As for imagination. That is actually a positive aspect in life. Besides representing replacements for what was lacking in your actual conscious life, it is also a part of our natural creative self. When you look at stories {mythology are such stories}, art, music, dance anything to do with the muses, they are an extension of the person who created them. For me it is my websites Power of Dreams/Myths-Dreams-Symbols}. They have been and are expressions of my deepest self, a part of me that for the first 42 years of my life I never knew about. By expressing my true self {the ego has a biased opinion/perception of oneself} I not only learned to be creative in designing my websites, I also was working through my own inner issues from childhood {my father was never a part of my life which caused my young adulthood to be in total chaos}. The imagination expresses what is not there and our creativity expresses not only that but what is needed to fill the void. Use your imagination in creative ways to express your inner self and, if you do it correctly, you will resolve the psychological issues that are at the core of whta is missing. I found my true self when I discover Joseph Campbell. Go to that page I created and see if anything strikes a nerve. You may be surprised that Star Wars was patterned on Campbell's mythology, the Luke Skywalker hero being the hero within us all when we let go of the ego centered life and seek the spiritual/creative self {the spiritual being a natural aspect, using the 'Force' as a guide/helping hands}.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 65 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

Re: Help with a dream/vision interpretation.

Thanks for the info

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: Male Age:18, Virginia, USA

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} No

stats from 7-14-10 to the present