Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Vivid nightmare

Dominique,
Are there issues to do with the relationship with your mother? I sense this is the issue the dream is addressing and perhaps one recent issue in particular {how old is your bf-22?}. There appears to be issues to do with sincerity. The man whose face you do not see could be your father but in the dream he would also represent masculine aspects that are lacking in being your true self {because of parental issues}. The part about putting the gun to his head and shoot himself would likely be referencing a desire o your part to 'kill off' negative emotional issues within you. Is your parents divorced? If so do you blame your mother?

There also seems to be issues to do with 'risky behavior'. This could be one issue the dream is addressing. An issue that could be a point to contention with your mother.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 65 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Vivid nightmare

I guess you could say in the past there were a bunch of issues between me and my mother, but the last few months have been very well for both of us.
My boyfriend is actually the same age as me, give or take a few months and my mom treats him as if her own son so there is no problem there.
My parents are divorced and my father has been out of the picture since I was about 5, but I don't blame my mom at all. I know why things happened and all fault is actually on his side.. and the whole negative emotional issues - I can see how that would fit with the head shooting, but it isn't towards any parental figure?

I don't really see at all how any issue with my mom would result in that dream?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 17/female/michigan

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present