Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Swimming with dolphins!

A few days ago I had a strange dream. I was a seal, and i was swimming with a large group of dolphins in the ocean. I was friend with a baby dolphin. The swimming, dolphins, ocean... Everything felt awesome. Then i swimmed deep deep in the ocean and found Eve and Adam sleeping on a bed. I tried to wake them up, but they were very tired. Finally Eve woke up and i asked her to come up and rescue us... Then i woke up!

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 24/female-iran

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} No

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Maybe

Re: Swimming with dolphins!

Somaye,
Are you exploring new aspects in your life, perhaps to do with spiritual aspects or creative? Dolphins and seals both can represent spiritual aspects and the ocean is a common symbol the deep unconscious. Images of the deep ocean in a dream often represents exploring the deeper aspects of your psyche and that often points to the true self {spiritual/creative}. You may be questioning your life as it is, perhaps to do with spiritual concepts and exploring new possibilities.

The baby dolphin may be pointing to issues to do with trusting the concepts you have been brought up on and intuitively {unconscious if not conscious} realize there are other concepts that fit with who you really are. It could also point to looking to new possibilities. You could be at an important stage in your life where temptation to investigate these possibilities could be a problem {culturally/family}. You may feel or have realized you are being held back from your full potential.

Trust seems to be an issue, either/and to do with spiritual beliefs or actual persons in your life. Eve waking up and coming to the rescue could suggest your true self and exploring those aspects that will bring you to your full potential.

Here is how I break down the images/actions in your dream {I often provide this for those who wish to better understand how I come to my analysis.

Images/Actions
-seal-ability to use and incorporate differing ideas and thoughts into a situation/spiritual
-swimming-exploring aspects of your unconscious mind and emotions/emotional support
-large group-important aspects of character/personality
-dolphins-symbolizes spiritual guidance, your intellect, mental attributes and emotional trust
-ocean-state of your emotions and feelings/spiritual refreshment
-friend-positive aspect
-baby dolphin-new beginnings. Babies may symbolize something in your own inner nature which is pure, vulnerable, and/or uncorrupted/emotional trust
-deep in ocean-exploring deep unconscious aspects/true self
-Eve/Adam-reaching an important stage of your life that can make you or break you/hesitance in accepting spiritual concepts
-sleeping in bed-informed about a particular situation/investigating instinctive aspects
-wake them up-aspect of your life that you are not utilizing to its fullest potential
-tired-emotionally drained
-Eve woke up-waking up to true self/full potential

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 65 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present