Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
My life in a computer game

Hello,

First let me apologize for any mistakes in my english,its not my native language.
Few days ago i had a dream that I still remember, while i usually forget my dreams within one day. The dream started out as me and my family in my parents house. This part is a bit hazy and seems secondary.
The most vivid part of it happened next. I felt like i was playing a role play game on my computer. Next thing i knew i was inside the game and my character ingame was me. I felt like i just started that game so i wore pretty lowlevel armour and clothes. A guy came upon me and looked at me really strange and stated that I had lost my memories and I was once a powerful player and me and that guy always played togheter and we were a couple who was deeply in love. I looked at him and felt like something might jog my memory and I felt some strange emotions,they were so strong and compelling. I felt a connection with the guy, deeper kind of connection. I felt like i should remember him and believe what he was saying. He gave me a notebook with pictures of me in my powerful armour. I still didnt recognize any of it fully, i knew he was telling the truth but I couldnt grasp the concept that someone might love me or I was once that good of a player/powerful. I turned some more pages and next thing i know i see a page that is half hidden. I look at him in question and he nods. With his permission I open it and I cant even remember what i see but it moves me deeply. I look at him again and i feel the strong urge to kiss him so I do. This kiss was what a perfect kiss should be- lips locked perfectly and emotions that i felt were that i found my true love and also felt lust and desire. I shed a few tears. In my memory surface i know i should remember him but i still dont. But i feel happy that he found me or that i found him. We kiss again and the same feeling consumes us again-lust/desire,perfection,all other fades away. He continues to kiss me on my neck and chest and thats where the dream ends. I wake up feeling a little confused and at the same elated,the dream feelings are still there but fading.

I am an avid computer game player, I play mostly Role-play games. But seeing computer games in dreams is a first for me. Hope you can help me cause I sense its an important dream.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 28/F/Estonia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} No

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: My life in a computer game

Cat,
It will be 2/3 days before I will be able to provide an analysis of your dream. My mother passed away on 9/11 and her funeral is Wednesday.

To give some idea what the dream is about. Look at each person as being you and the actions being your emotional aspects. The images/actions are symbolic {see my page A Simple Guide to Dreams}. See the Dream Dictionaries to get an idea what they might mean.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 65 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

Cat,
My sense of your dream is there are hidden issues to do with intimacy that stem from early life. These are unconscious issues and consciously you are merely playing a role, not consciously able to be that true self who should normally should be able to have intimate relationships {you have trouble doing this}. There does seem to be issues of repression which would point to early life experiences that affect your personality and attitudes as an adult and are at the foundations for these issues. These are unconscious issues {major} that you are not aware of {a norm in most people's lives}. My sense is you do wish for an intimate relationship but have trouble having them. The opening of the dream where the parts are hazy {repressed/hidden aspects} and secondary {not recognizing the power they have over you} point to the primary issues the dream is trying to communicate. You may need to look at your family life and see what early life issues there are that prevent these desired aspects of love and intimacy.

As a policy I have begun providing how I interpret the images/actions {dreams have a language of symbol and metaphor which must be translated}. Below is how I interpret these in your dream.

-parents house-issues related to power, love, shelter. Being secondary may suggest you consciously do not realize these issues {believe they are issues}
-computer role game-rules you live by, a lack of individuality and non expression of emotions and feelings
-inside the game-consciously playing out these personality aspects
-beginning/low level armor and clothes-early life experiences that have caused a need to protect yourself from unconscious emotions and could result in attitudes you are consciously 'playing out'/may be issues of self esteem {low level}
-guy/lost memories-animus/masculine aspects/hidden issues, actually not remembering experiences.The guy could point to actual masculine relationships
-once powerful player-not the strong person you should be
-playing together with guy/once were a couple-lost your emotional balance
-deeply in love-intense feelings that have been lost
-looking at him to jog your memory-seeking to discover past experiences
-strange emotions/strong and compelling-experiences that were strong and compelling and are hard to remember because they are hidden/repressed
-did not recognize/telling the truth-repressed memories/true experiences
-concept someone might love me-actual lacking these qualities in your waking life/past and present
-once a powerful player-you have lost the power to be your true self, whole and balanced
-turn the pages-the pages of your life
-page that is half hidden-issues coming to subconscious recognition
-look at him in question-questioning yourself, who you are and why
-with his permission-issues related to dependency
-can't remember what I see-hidden/repressed emotional issues
-moves you deeply-an important aspect in becoming whole and a healthy balanced life
-kissing him-embracing those masculine qualities you are lacking which are the hidden issues
-perfect kiss-finding that 'perfect' self in an imperfect life
-lust and desire-issues that have affected your personality related to romantic relationships
-shed a few tears-shedding your emotions in a healthy way
-found him/finding you- discovering the animus issues so you can be your true healthy self {emotionally}
-kiss again/chest and neck- conscious desires of intimacy/confronting {chest} mental issues that affect your conscious physical desires

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 65 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

Hello!

Lots of it made sense to me in some way. I struggle with relationships,even with my own son. its not about if I love him-I do-but showing and saying out the words is hard for me. I still try and say I love you every day tho. Im having troubles with my relationship for years now,we just live togheter for our child,so that makes me feel repressed too. I want to have a normal relationship and I long for intimacy,but I am not sure if im ready for that ever.
In high school i was bullied and most of it about me doing privately something sexually (about masturbating,which i didnt do at the time) so i think all that influenced me in some way. Im insecure in intimate situations.
Seeing my family in dreams might mean that my mom was almost the same as me-showed us love rarely,she was tough on all 4 kids. I dont say she was bad to us,but she was like me-feared intimacy a little. I do have a little low self esteem but its not a great factor i think.
I have done some soul searching for about 2 years now and formulating new plans and which directions to take. But starting to take steps to follow that plan-Not happening yet.
Thank you very much for that dream analyze.seems i have to work on myself a little more. I do want to be a strong person some day!

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 28

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} no

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present