Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dream about a girl

Hello folks in the first place. I know this kind of thread may have been posted a lot of time but I want to interpret my case.
I have been getting some kind of dreams about a girl who I have not seen for 2 years. The strange thing is that I don't even know that girl. She used to attend two or three seminars with me and I used to see her pretty rarely in university. She was really beautiful ( you know how it happens, you see a nice girl and you instantly like her), but I did not really have chance to get known with her for several reasons. So I had not even said a word to her back then. Time passed, I moved to another place and I completely forgot about her. I may have liked that for few weeks up to a month maximum. So now, after two years when I have not even seen her even once, heard about her or anything, I started to see her in my dreams. And those dreams are pretty strange, as it tells a whole story between her and me. First time I saw her and when I went to sleep following night, I kinda started my dream where I left off, means with her and the situation we were in has been continuing. For example, first dream was about me and her meeting, second one was that we dated and so on. So what could it possibly mean? I am not a kind of person who really believes in dreams, but man, they were so real. Even now I have a strange feeling about her and when I woke up I was like I really loved her and really needed her ( But I never loved her in real actually).
What I know so far is that If you are dreaming about a girl, it means that you are thinking about her. In my case I have never though about her, even when I kinda liked her, and 2 bloody years have passed.
you may say subconsciously I still love her or anything, But it's not true I never actually loved her and thought about her.
So I need you opinion what it can actually mean? Because it's been few days that I last saw that kind of dream and still I feel somehow attached to that person. oh and by the way, when the third dream happened about her, I checked her facebook page and she looked exactly the same in my dreams as well. I am not saying that I have bad memory, but to remember person, who you had actually seen several times, and never had any connection with her for 2 years, in such details, is kinda scary.
If you have any idea please tell me what to do.
Thanks in advance.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 20, male, cana

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} No

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Maybe

Re: Dream about a girl

Qemala,
I should have an interpretation of your dream tomorrow. I had along list of posted dreams and because each dream takes some time to properly analyze and because of other responsibilities it has taken longer to get through the list.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 65 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Dream about a girl

Qemala,
First let me make a statement to do with what you said in regards to dreaming about a girl meaning you are consciously thinking about her. What you are doing is unconsciously identifying with some aspect about her or some aspect of that experience with her that fits with your own feminine aspects {we all have feminine and masculine aspects}. She is a part of you {she is your anima}. Most likely she has awaken some missing parts of your psyche to do with the 'feminine', some aspect you like but have not recently accessed/used {as in the case with the girl}. She may possess certain qualities you identify with, either personality wise or/and aspects of how she looks {attractive}. In your dream you state you had a "strange feeling about her and when I woke up I was like I really loved her and really needed her." Those feelings would represent some aspect in your life you love and need. It could have to do with relationships {romantic} in general or could have nothing to do with it but be about some other missing part of your psyche {that you love and need}. Most likely whatever it is was something you had thought about or have an experience with just prior to the dream {within a few days before}.

I would have to see a complete dream to know where to look in your unconscious {via your dreams} to determine what the missing aspects might be. Because the dream did leave a strong emotional impact on you it is likely an issue you need to understand and resolve.

As for not being a kind of person who believes in dreams, I suggest you read my page
A simple Guide to Dreams. Not only are dreams an essential part of out human existence, they are a tool provide by nature to help resolve emotional issues. Just as the body has the immune system to protect and heal, the psyche has the dream. And because of Jung's pioneering work in dream psychology we can properly and successfully analyze and interpret dreams {dreams have a language of symbol and metaphor}. There is proof of this within the posted dreams at this Dream Forum where I have provided an analysis of dreams and received responses to my analysis. If you will read some of the posted dreams {with a response} you will see evidence of my success in analyzing dreams.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 65 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present