Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: What does my dream mean

Madmojo909,
My sense of your dream is it is communicating deep repressed emotional issues that have affected your personality and life. There are a lot of 'dead parts' in you to do with early life experiences {probably to do with your father}. There could be issues of self persecution that consciously have become issues. These stem from 'repulsive' experiences which have become unconscious motivators to your personality and affect how you act and react in the present. These are very deep issues that need to be recognized and reconciled. The exact issues can not be determined {only you can know what they are} and because they are repressed you may need to examine your early life to know what they are {if repressed within the unconscious you may have blocked them out}. I have broken the images/actions down below {remember that dreams speak in a language of symbol and metaphor}.

my interpretation of the images/actions
-I just had a dream that I was walking through a neighborhood that seem to be run down {patterns of developed emotional complexes}
-I was with my dad and my cousin {characteristics you possess related to your cousin and stimulated by your father}
-my cousin is a boy {shadow aspect}
-we were searching through houses because they were all abandoned {self esteem and personality issues}
-it was sort of an apocalypse {destructive experiences}
-before the apocalypse they were like these creatures that kind of led me to safety {repressing emotional issues to keep your ego self safe from confronting the issues}
-they gave me a door that was like a portal to another room {barriers created to repress issues}
-no matter where I put the door it would always take me to the same room was safe and I had everything I needed to survive {repression defense mechanism to avoid conscious recognition of unconscious emotional issues}
-I had a dog there too but it was just me and the dog {dog/repressed part of psyche}
-I got lonely and curious so I left the room and I ended up meeting with my dad my cousin {feeling abandoned/related to dad/cousin}
-anyway while I was searching through houses I kept hearing a scream it sounded like a woman not a young kid but like a middle-aged woman {pent up fear stemming from earlier experiences involving a middle aged woman/mother}
-I don't know why but I went to go find her and they ended up in a place that was really dark {conscious issues that have become unconscious motivators}
- if the relay box of plastic drapes like in a slaughterhouse for a construction site so I started searching for her {shielding yourself from true emotional issues}
-and I got separated from my cousin and my dad and I kept hearing growls {feelings of hostility}
-I really started to search for her then because I didn't want to be alone {needing to resolve issues of abandonment}
-when I found her it look like she was being raped buy a big half dog human like creature {persecuting yourself by repressing emotional issues}
-and it was talking to her while she was screaming for help and I try to help her but I was afraid but I still try to help her even though I was afraid she almost got away by herself twice {emotional fears that you need help with so to escape repressed emotional issues}
- but then he grabs her and she slipped out of my hand {repressed emotional issues controlling you}
-there was a dumpster filled with dead bodies and there was a knife in the head of one of the dead bodies {receptacle holding dead mental aspects}
-I had grabbed the knife and stabbed the creature in the throat but he was still talking so I tried to cut his head off {harming yourself emotionally and possibly physically to end mental pain}
-and when I cut his head off he was laughing {helplessness due to emotional pain}
-he was dying {dying internally}
-right before he died he said this sucks {life sucks}
-I was going to cut your head off and paraded around with my buddies on a stick
-I got the girl by her hand and we started running {running away emotions}
-I told her to keep quiet but she kept talking saying thank you and stuff {holding in/repressing emotions}
-there was a bunch of dead bodies in a pile and I told her we have to hide in it because they were more creatures just like him chasing us {repressed emotional issues continuing to consciously pursue you}
-so we did and we watch the monsters walk by {unconscious repulsive experiences that consciously follow you}

then i woke up... does this dream mean anything?

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 65 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present