Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Dream

Oh...Thank you:)

bardia,
I'm going to do this a little different than I do most dreams I analyze and see what your response is. Below is how I have analyzed the images/actions. Read what i have provided and see if you can recognize the dream message. I will my summary after you do this. I believe you will understand most if not all what the dream is trying to communicate. The first paragraph will state what the dream is primarily focused on. It sets the stage for the rest of the dream with the following actions pretty much coming back to the opening statement which suggest you are on the right path.

First Paragraph
-airplane-search for freedom/higher success
-family members-your whole self
-journey-self discovery for wholeness
-me and mother-your nurturing aspects
-looking down-looking inward
-corrupted party-guilt/shame/deception
-built some mansions-amplify personal growth
-hotels-new way of thinking
-on top of mountain-achieving goals
-above clouds-reaching great heights
-happy families playing-going against the norm

Second Paragraph
-mansion-one aspect of personal growth
-surprised-open to your true self
-some shame-turned out better than expected
-happy in this beautiful place-compensating the opposite of where you would have been
-family next to us-in addition to
-old crippled rich man I somehow know-replace being pinned down with feeling zest and assertive
-corrupted-guilt/shame {society/culture}
-improper medical equipment-unacceptable therapeutic baggage
-big family respected him-higher self honor {father/culture}

Third Paragraph
-enter our place-access inner self
-dark-concealed
-father slept there-father's unconscious influence
-didn't like it there-not who you are/what you want
-terrifying dog's bark-lost trust in loyalty to someone who gives you orders
-afraid-hidden anxieties
-looked outside- conscious self
-little puppy -yourself compared to father
-with loudspeaker on his head-amplified emotional impulses
-found funny-facetious/not serious
-called others-aspects of yourself
-no one came-no advancement
-mother and middle elder brother-nurturing patriarch
-climb mountain-overcome major obstacles
-packs on back-decisions/burdens weighing you down {backpack}
-sad not told to go with them-learning from experience/disappointments
-speed too high so I ran-trying to avoid
-late-unworthy/unready
-the peak is two hours farther-success is in the future
-mother told me-nurturing aspect as a guide
-group of men that were climbers-merging masculine aspects to overcome struggles
-safe-self worth
-don't like going to the peak-desire for immediate personal growth/success
-snowy part of mountain-desiring to being on the journey and overcoming the challenges {snow represents purity}
-beautiful black haired girl- alluring unconscious emotional attitude
-she said she wants to be in the snow-being the true self, following your own path
-other men said same but none had come o I went with her-other prevailing masculine aspects didn't allow you to be your true self

I believe you will see from that the opening statement fits with where you are in your journey with you {in the dream} following the black haired girl despite the prevailing odds against achieving success. The success is from staying the path and not just outwardly success.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 65 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Jerry
Thank you so much for analyzing my dream,I've thought about what you've said I tried to understand my dream with your guidance

First paragraph : I want to become independent and successful and I think I have found my way but it's a long way...There has been two years that I started to read psychoanalytic book and thinking about my dreams. And the day that I saw this dream I have finished "man and his symbols".I started discovering my self after having some serious struggles with my friends. When I look deep down those problems still make me ashamed and feeling guilty. Those problems has caused me take this journey that helped me to grow my personality and be open to new ways of thinking. I think this dream wants to tell me to stay on my way in order to reach wholeness and achieving my goals. And this way is definitely against the norms of my traditional sick society.

Second Paragraph: Maybe mansion is about my life as a medical student. I want to become a psychiatrist and maybe a psychoanalytic therapist later in my life. If I be honest I like being doctor because of the respect that people and relatives gave me but I dont like it very much and so I don't study hard,and for that reason I feel guilty and ashamed that I won't become a good doctor. But others honor me, and part of me respects myself too. I think crippled old man is me and dream wants me to move and dont be passive and study harder. And improper medical baggage is about how I think about myself, a bad doctor!

Third Paragraph: I love this part of your analysis and I think this part is the most complex one. When I look inside I feel that I am not what I am. Like I am hiding my true self from myself and others. Sometimes I feel that I dont believe in what I am saying,and I am not showing my true self. One the greatest achievement that I've reached is trying to recommunicate with my father. We had problems and hated him and blamed him for my passive personality but now I love him and we talk and we both are happy about it. But I guess his influence still affects me and still freezes me and make feel small ... Maybe I have lost my loyalty to my closest friend that orders me too much and this friendship makes me nervous too much! I see my father's influence still affects my life... I have strong emotional impulses that greatly impact my relationship, Maybe dream wants to tell me these are not serious and I act too much. Maybe I am impulsive in order to attract attention of others and my nurturing aspect but I don't get the attention that I want and I feel disappointed but I still try to avoid this truth and act impulsive! In order to reach wholeness and success I have to overcome major obstacles, but I try to avoid them. I think packs resemble some secondary goals that I think I want to reach(like becoming a novelist) that weights me down and don't let me reach my primary goals... I really think I am an unworthy person and this days I think too much about internship and I think I'm not ready for it! I think I won't be successful until I become a perfect psychiatrist and a perfect person but I don't want to try hard for it and want reach it immediately . The nurturing mother archetype tells me to strengthen my animus to overcome obstacles and feel worthy. I really want to be pure:) It's a struggle that I have with myself. And finally! The black haired kind girl, I think she is my powerful anima, and wants to tell me in for having a united animus and anima I must follow my,continue this journey and drop some of my streotypal masculline aspects(I nearly started a fight morning of the day that I saw this dream)

I tried to understand. Thanks for your guidance:)

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 25 male tehran iran

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

bardia,
I'll try to provide a more detailed response later but will comment briefly to your response. If you will reply to this post it will remind me to look at your dreams and response and see where there may be additional info that might be helpful.

The problem does to seem personality and lack of self esteem. Those issues probably stem from early life experiences and influences and the best way to resolve them is to determine why you feel this way about yourself. You have done some of that in your response {merely voicing the issues is therapy} but looking to your early life and the relationships with your father/mother and extended family may reveal more. These relationships and experiences are partly if not wholly responsible for your personality and your actions and reactions as an adult. Your good/bad relationship with your father needs deeper examination. Perhaps understanding his personality and the reasons for them will reveal why it is so difficult to have a purely good relationship with him. This seems to be a major obstacle of finding wholeness and harmony in your life.

The struggles with your friends may be partly due to personality qualities but I sense they could be more about trying to be your true self around people who strive to be successful in society and neglect the inner soul and its true desires. You state you want to be a psychiatrist for the respect. Does that fit with how your friends go about their lives, seeking respect by becoming important people? If you have trouble studying hard to be a good doctor that may point to the fact this is purely an outer ego desire and not what your true self desires. Or it could be the early life issues, which can become unconscious motivators are the problem for the lack of ability to study hard. The guilt and shame would be tied to deeper issues that have associations to experiences as a young child where you had feelings of guilt and shame? If so resolving those issues may help in the ability to study hard and become a doctor.
The questions are: Is being a doctor a soul's desire or purely ego driven? And does the guilt and shame have any associations to early life experiences?
Note: If you do find being a psychiatrist is your true calling in life, have you consider Jungian psyche {Jung was a psychiatrist}? If you note my ability to successfully pin point much of your inner emotional issues by merely analyzing your dreams, perhaps your interest thus far with dreams would be a path you might want to follow. Are you an intuitive person? Are you open to other spiritual ideas {beyond your natural Islamic religion} and other possibilities about life and meaning? If so Jungian psyche {if psyche is your true calling} may be a good fit.

As for the third paragraph. Longing for attention is almost surely an early life issue. We know that the first three years of life are most important in psyche development and that personality is pretty much formed by the age of nine. Feeling unworthy isn't something that happens by chance, there are reason for it and most surely from early life experiences/influences. These are things you need to know if you wish to be a psychiatrist {a world view of the science is critical and if it is not taught in your country then you will be limited in being a really good doctor}. You can be your own test student in these areas. This is how I went about in my development in Jungian psyche as well as discovering my own unconscious motivating issues in my relationship with my father. Read this and you may see similarities in our father/son relationships.

Some personal info about my early life. My father left my mother and 4 children when I was 6 and never was a part of my life. Looking for that love and acceptance was what led to negative actions all through my 20s. I was seeking to replace what I did not receive in childhood with relationships {sexual as well love}. I also was an introverted child lacking self esteem {when in fact I am an extrovert}. In adult life I have been married three times and divorced three times to three wonderful women {an issue I now understand why I could not stay married}. It was not until I discovered Jungian psyche at age 42 {through Joseph Campbell} I realized these unconscious energies and motivators. Once I did I was able to reconcile the issues and move forward in being whole. And in the process of working through the issues {using Jungian psyche and dreams} I realized my ability {intuitive} to understand dreams {and Jungian psyche which is very deep}. I also developed an outlet to express my true self by learning to design websites {primarily on dreams but other sites as well}.
Another note about my teen years. It was an African American high school teacher who helped me out of the introverted state I was living {I am Caucasian}. If not for him I may have never gotten past my early adulthood, at least in being a productive citizen and a good father to my only son.

As for your anima. Look to those images not only as merely feminine aspects in general but also emotional in particular. When I see any image of a female in dreams {especially in man's dreams} I take them as related to the emotions first. This method has proven to be very positive when analyzing dreams {the positive feedback being the reason why I use them as I do}. When you think of the black haired girl as being your strong anima, think of her as being your strong emotional self as well. Dreams are about emotional energies and when we discover the foundations/reasons for the emotions we begin a path to recovery and healing. This is the primary function of dreams, to bring about emotional wholeness which will bring about a balanced and happy life. Dreams are nature's tool {a world view fact that must be accepted} to heal the psyche just as the immune system is the body's device tom protect and heal the body. Objectively it is a science but there is the metaphysical aspect of the soul as well. Jung studied both and believed {as I do} in the facts as well as the mystery. The soul is not something one can see. But denying it exists is denying the true self as an entity beyond the ego self. Most people are stuck in the later and when they do think of the soul they think of religion. Religion is for lesser minds, the soul's journey is going beyond what others tell you to be truth. The soul and nature are one, as is God and each of us. Look inward for both, not outward as instructed by religion.
In the end it is all psychological.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 65 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present