Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Dream about my mother who passed

Chelsea,
Dreams are a reflection of your true emotional self at the time ytou have the dream {and could date back to early childhood if there are unresolved issues from that period of time}. Dreams also have a language of symbol and metaphor. There could also be recent actual experiences that reflect actions within the dream but the purpose of the dream is to reveal emotional issues that need your attention and possible resolution. Or the dream is reflecting strong emotional energies that have caused you to reflect on inner aspects about yourself that are a central to your personality and attitudes in life.

In your dream the house is you and the mirror is a reflection of your emotions {or some aspects of them}. The pictures in your dreams are mental imprints of past relationships that have ended {death in dreams represents something that has come to an end}. The photo of your mother would be the same but with stronger emotional energies associated with that relationship. The light would represent a clear understanding of the relationship, how you really felt about it {dreams unlike the conscious ego do not have a bias and reflect the true self}. The flickering off and on may merely be losing some of the emotional energies to do with your mother or it could point to some aspects of the actual relationship. Flickering can mean 'unsteady' which could point to the relationship, or be a statement about your own frame of mind because your mother has passed {you are unsteady}. Was there a 'mother attachment' in the relationship? It could be your mother could have multiple meanings/applications {all dreams do to some degree and could represent something about yourself related to motherhood. I would look first to my first explanation. If I had more of the dream to work with there is a possibility any other applications could come out in analyzing the whole dream.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 65 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present