Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
please help!!

i always have dreams that are somehow linked with death, either i vitness people getting killed, or i am the one being killed. My dreams are always extremely vivid, i get involved emotionallly and physically, i feel all the emotions and the pain. My most recent dreams that have still stayed in my mind are the following:
1. I dreamt of driving trough a multi-story car park, when i noticed police cars at the exit and alot of armed police men, ambulances, many injured or terrified people and the shooter himself. i jumped out of my car and without any fear confronted the shooter and begged him to drop the gun and come on a walk with me. I didnt recognise the shooter, but he was a grown man in his late 20's. I often get dreams where i am in charge and i feel like i can change a person. I talked to him about everything and made him understand that theres other ways of dealing with your problems than killing others, he ended up falling in love with me because i made him realise that a brighter world exists.
2. Another dream that i often get is that someone is trying to kill me, but no matter what they do, i always stay alive and try my best to escape. Also alot of my dreams end sexually, i confront people by getting them to talk about their problems, or save my life by commiting sexual activities. I had a dream last night that i went on a road trip with my family, and we stopped at a little shop. At the moment i was sitting by myself at a table talking to a bunch of local children,while trying on my jewlery that were in my suitcase that was right beside me on a chair. Suddenly a grown man approached, around in his 30's, and tried to take my suitcase, but i didnt let him. I screamed for help but noone seemed to help me, even tho there were people there. i got up and suddenly felt something sharp stabbing me, i turned around and noticed that the man is after stabbing me with a surringe full of drugs or poison, he said its 'morphine' im not sure what that is and if that could really kill me but thats what he said. i felt the substance going into my leg and it getting weak but i tried running, when he noticed that i was still alive he put another needle in my throat, and i thought that was it, i felt very weak but i knew i could still escape, i tried to act as if im dead but my muscles kept getting spasmas so he knew i was still alive and put a needle in my throat once more. I felt so weak but i was still determined that i have to get out of here. I heard him leaving the room to have a smoke, so i got up and run out the back door, it was very hard to run because the ground was covered in deep snow even though it was summer, i run trough a forest and felt like it was never ending cause every few metres there was a house but in each house the mans family member lived, so they were all after me. He soon caught me and had already digged a hole in the ground for me, he was throwing loads and loads of sand/snow on top of me when suddenly i reached out of the hole and begged for him to talk to me and i asked him why is he doing this, he said that all he wants is for me to care and love him, so i agreed that i will do that.
3. Another dream that i had a while ago but it has stuck with me ever since was a tragic car accident where i actually died. Me, my sister and my mam were in a car, going full speed straight into water, we couldnt get out we were stuck in the car, so my mam took mine and my sisters hand and told us to hold or breaths. The car was fully under water for a few seconds already and i couldnt hold my breath anymore so i let go but i noticed that i could breathe under water and i my mam said that we've died already and then the three of us , still holding our hands, flew away.

This is a little insight in my dreams, i either help people change their ways, save my life with sexual activities, get chased by someone and feel helpless, or dream about death where my family is involved.
i am only 16 years old, im a girl, and ever since my nanny died nearly a year ago my biggest fear has been death, i keep overthinking about things and constantly think that something bad is gonna happen. I also deal with anxiety and have dealt with deep depression and suicide when i was 14. i dont really understand my dreams and would be greatful if someone could help me and maybe help me get rid of them as they really scare me. thank you!

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 16 female ireland

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} no

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: please help!!

Emily,
Your dream point to very deep emotional issues that probably involve sexual experiences or abuse. Dreams have a language of symbol and metaphor and your dreams are about your emotional self. I took the 1st dream and broke down the symbols {all but the last sentence} have posted them below so you can get an understanding of how the dream is speaking in its symbolic language.

-car park-where you have 'parked' yourself emotionally
-police cars-reckless behavior/authority figure
-ambulance- careful not to cause harm to yourself /unhealthy situations that need healing
-injured people-healing emotional wounds
-shooter-confrontation with person who was aggressive with you
-at exit-coming from the unconscious
-armed police-emotional weapons by authority figures
-jumped out of car-getting away of who you are emotionally
-confronted the shooter/walk with me-confronting the unconscious issues that comes from past experiences

In the last sentence the actions with the shooter is actually actions with yourself. You are needing to recognize understand that there are other ways of dealing with your problems than killing {represents a need to end the anger within you} others, you need to love yourself and realize a brighter world exists.

In the thirds dream the part where you, your sister and your mam are in a car may point to the three of you being in the same position in life {a car represents the dream and the path they are going/experiencing}. My sense of the three of you holding your breath is you and they are in a position {opposite another person} where something could occur and you are hoping you will survive. A good candidate would be your father. Has he caused physical/emotional harm to you, your sister and mam? Have you been sexually abused?

I won't break down the 2nd dream because it is long and pretty much is saying the same thing as the other two shorter dreams. You have been able to survive despite the emotional wounds/experiences/abuses. The dreams ended sexually would point to sexual experiences, negative experiences. The people you confront and get them to talk about their experiences is you. You may not actually talk about your experiences consciously but you do so unconsciously in your dreams {your dreams are speaking to you}. The part at the end may be revealing actual experiences related to a person you must love and care for all the while the person/male is abusing you. The sexual activities you commit would be real but not something you wish to do. This points to sexual abuse.

Are you being or have been sexually abused? If so you must take action to end it by telling someone {a policeman?} of authority. These experiences have already caused terrific emotional harm and you need help in getting away from the abuser if it is still happening as well as therapy to help heal the wounds {ambulance}. Please do something, your dreams are too explicit to mean anything but undue and harmful sexual activity and most likely sexual abuse.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 65 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

i am so thankful for your help as everything made so much sense!
i havent been aggresively sexually abused, it was rather something that i didnt agree on but couldnt say no because i was 14 at the time and the person was 18/19, it still bothers me to this day but i dont think of it as anything serious.
i have deep emotional issues that ive been dealing with for the whole of my life because when i was younger my dad had alcahol problems and my mam didnt want him in my life so i grew up without a father figure and i still fight with him very often whenever he tries to contact me.
4 years ago my mam decided to move to ireland as she got married with an irish man , that was my breaking point because it was so hard starting a new life in a different country at the age of 12 where i didnt know a single person so then i went into deep depression and dealt with suicide and ive never been a person that talks about my problems, so i never accepted a proffesionals help and dealt with everything all by myself and got myself to a better place. but i still have my days where i break down, and ive noticed that ive anger issues aswell, i get angry really quickly and get aggressive, thats why everything that youve said is making so much sense and i really appreciate it as it has helped me understand my life that bit better!
reffering to the dream about my mam and sister, it could be to do with our fathers (me and my sister have different dad's) as both of the relationships werent happy as both our dads had alcahol issues where my mam suffered, or another thing could be that our nanny died recently (a year at the start of october) and because it was the first major death in our family for me and my sister, it really affected us badly, and because its my mam's mam , we could all be going trough the same pain.
i honestly couldnt take you enough, i really appreciate your help!

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 16 female ireland

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} no

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

emily,
I appreciate your response. Clarifying what the sexual experience was helps us to understand not only how your young psyche is bothered by the experience {the seriousness to how it affected you came through in the dream} but also how such an experience can affect a young developing mind {as opposed to an older adult}. Dreams of younger persons are often different than older adults because of how the experiences leave a deeper impression on a young mind. I suggest you do seek counseling for the experience because it will continue to be a part of your unconscious life long after the conscious affects fade. If it goes unresolved it will likely resurface later in your life and there is a good chance it will unconsciously affect you in personality and actions as an adult. Add the psychological nature in your relationship with your alcoholic father you have the possibility of extreme psychological issues throughout your life. As I stated in my analysis there is evidence in the dream of the serious affect it already has on you. There are too many images and actions that point to how the experiences are now affecting you and this will just not go away without counseling. I hope you have gotten away from the abusive relationships with your father so you can focus on being a normal teen, as much that is possible with all the emotional baggage you have already accumulated in your young life.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 65 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present