Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Getting married

Thank you very much for your interpretation:)
well I did guess that the marriage is something about reunion of two opposites.and I think it is applicable to my life right now.
there are just some points that I want to explain:
I think the part about watching my self without make-up in the mirror and realizing that I'm beautiful really explains my life,and even in reality sometimes these days I tend to look in the mirror and think I look more beautiful after taking all these actions to live my true self!I don't know..It's a strange feeling!
I think the conflicts and the acts that are not aligned with my true self relate to this condition that after telling my father about medical school I'm planning to move out and as I have some concerns about him reacting bad I'm trying to act somehow conservatively in the house and that's really bugging me cause that's not "me".
and I think the fear of getting married is just a reflection of very same fear in reality in my life which I should investigate more as you said.
you are one of my main motivations not to give up these days and keep following my instincts and I've just started to read the hero with thousand faces and as I go through every stage I can relate to many things that has happened to me in these few months and on "my" journey to this point .
Thanks alot for guiding me in this way.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 25/female/Iran

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Pari,
You are indeed brave to follow your own path. Especially at such a young age. There will always be sorrows in life but by being your true self you will avoid many negative aspects your friends will have to suffer through. When your job in life is what you love doing most then it is not a job. When you follow your soul and not what society dictates then you will fulfill your soul and society will follow you. When you follow the hero path doors will open where there were none. This was Joseph Campbell's message and from experience {21 years since I first began my inner journey} I know it works. Live spiritually {beyond religion and in accord with nature} and think psychologically {objectively and not emotionally}. The laws of Karma trump all other laws since what happens to a person is most often a result of their own actions. You take control of your life and find meaning in doing so. Simple equations that have endured through the ages.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 65 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Dear Jerry,
I'd be happy to read your thoughts on my second dream posted here if you have any time to work on it:)

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 24/female/Iran

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Pari,
Thanks for reminding me. I had overlooked it with all the posts and events. I'll work on it today and try to have a response by tomorrow {long dreams can take time}.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 65 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present