Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Fight at a funeral

It seems like this could be right on. My marriage and life in general have felt very difficult lately. Nothing seems to be going right for me in any area. Physically , mentally, emotionally and spiritually I feel as if I am falling apart.

I had another dream the night before reading this explanation. In my last dream I was just in my house talking to my mom. I told her how sad I was and I felt such despair like I wanted to die, I just felt like collapsing and sobbing because I literally feel so stuck in every aspect of my life for the last 3-5 years. I saw my dead dad and he told me how nice it felt to know when you are going to die, like a relief to leave this trouble I am facing. I don't know how to turn it around.

My church is a source of comfort and simultaneous pain for me. Comfort because I do feel a lot of peace and truth and support, but pain because I feel confused about things that seem out of sync with my value system and what I understand about being Christian.

I want to know all the answers, but I dont trust any answer I receive no matter how blatant it appears. I feel there is no way to know most truths for sure in this life.

I feel a lot of anger at God which seems to sway between blaming him for letting me have these problems followed by a desperateness of wanting him to help me to make sense of them and give me the answers I seek, helping me through this, yet so depressed and contentious that I cannot bring myself to live at the needed spiritual level with prayer and humility and seeking and meditation needed to achieve that desire and receive my answers.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 30/arizona

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} tes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present