Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Getting shot

I was casually walking on a conveyor belt with glass walls all around it and nothing else except a gray and empty space around it. A revolver and box of ammunition pass me, someone walking behind me picks up the revolver then I hear him **** the hammer I turn and face him then he point the revolver at me and shoots without hesitation in the right carotid artery.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 18, Male, Canada

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} No

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Getting shot

Anonymous,
Here are the interpreted symbols/actions from your dream:

-walking-moving forward in life
-conveyor belt- constant/prevailing emotional energies
-glass walls-passive personality with limitations
-gray/empty space-empty feelings
-revolver-lingering threat from continuous emotions
-box of ammunition-power and strength of emotions that can cause destructive impulses
-someone walking behind you-emotional aspect of yourself that follows you wherever you go
-cock the hammer-impulsive inclinations {perhaps toward oneself or others}
-face him-confronting the emotions
-point the revolver-continuous emotions that are at times extreme
-shoots without hesitation-aggressive/hidden anger, unconsciously punishing yourself
-right carotid artery-mental energies related to ego self

Summary
My sense is there are internal emotional issues that can cause destructive impulses/actions toward yourself or and other people. These would be unconscious motivations where you may be punishing yourself because of hidden anger toward a particular person. There may be the possibility you were victimized at some time in your life and you are punishing yourself for what someone else did to you {a normal reaction when a person is a victim of physical/psychological harm/abuse}. The experience{s} would show through in your ego personality, possibly causing outburst of anger toward others {if not others then yourself.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 65 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present