Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Stolen Zero

Anonymous,
I will provide an interpretation of your dream Sunday. Busy today getting feral cats neutered { a colony I support} and in new housing, working tomorrow to earn money to pay for their upkeep.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 65 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Anonymous,
I will first post how I interpreted the images/actions from your dream so you can get an idea how I read the symbolism in them {dreams have a language of symbol and metaphor} as well as provide info you may pick up on in understanding what they do/may represent. Then I will provide my summary of what I see in the dream message.

-3 males/3 days=not whole in your conscious life/not whole in unconscious life
-looks like earth but is not- seeks to be whole but isn't
-angel friend/other-higher inner self but with human qualities
-white wings/her-seeking purification from emotional aspects
-human-mortal/self worth/self esteem
-angel falling in love with human- a need to love yourself
-lover-acknowledging true self
-seduce him-seduced by emotional issues
-3 days timing-whole self but with fears/anxieties
-3-personal fulfillment/seeking clarity
-world-whole self/complete self
-zero-a circle/integrated self
-clock-emotional anxiety
-24 hours/day-pressures on conscious self
-beaten by authorized-overcome by anxieties
-never gave up-emotional anxieties never ending
-23 hour clock-not complete because of emotional issues
-fly to deserted mountains-release of emotional issues
-beautiful scenery above river/water-discovering natural/true self within unconscious
-sing a song-harmony with true self
-asking why-seeking foundations
-another song-recognizing true self/foundations
-woman singing a song-view of emotional self
-hints about problem-symptoms to emotional aspects
-woman looks like a spirit/easily disappeared-mother issues?
-seeing her face/woke up-not conscious of emotional foundations

My sense of your dream is you have emotional issues that cause continuing anxieties in your life. You may have recently sought out remedies to some of these issues. The dream points to issues where your anxieties tend to overcome you at times and prevent you from being whole. I also see the dream angel as possibly pointing to issues with your mother {perhaps from a lack of good relationship or/and emotional aspects you inherited from her/share with her}. We expect mothers to be pure and angelical but they are really 'just' human like everyone else.

The middle part of the dream look to be addressing personality and perhaps how pressures from life can cause anxieties. These are continuous issues and there is a need to understand why you react in this manner and need a release from the underlying reasons {we all have unconscious motivators to personality and our actions/reactions}.

The last part of the dream goes to the foundations of your personality and a need to understand them {so you can resolve the issues-this is what dreams attempt to do}. These foundations would come from early life/childhood. The woman who looks like a spirit could be a reference to the angel with both representing your mother. What is/was the relationship with your mother and what experiences in early life were there that would have helped shaped who you are as an adult?

Back to the number 3. This number would have several possible meanings/applications {as all symbols/images/actions do}. One would be the number 3 representing not being quite whole {4 would be the number for wholeness} in your conscious life as well as your unconscious life {the unconscious being the foundations of why you are not whole in your conscious life. The earth as well as the number zero are both round which would represent the circle and wholeness. The earth would also be the natural self/true self which you are seeking. The seeking part may point to actual recent experiences {within 3 days prior to the dream} where you actively were involved in/with experiences related to your emotional issues {spirituality could be another application of the angel} or experiences related to self discovery in some manner. Something was 'stolen from your world {your life from beginning to the present} with the zero pointing to emotional experiences related to wholeness. The numbers 1-12 may have significance with those years being a part of the reason why there can be no zero {wholeness} in your life. The outer ego life {24=6 which is the number for the ego self seeking wholeness-9 would be wholeness, 6 turned upside down}. You are not whole in some aspect{s} of your emotional life {23 one short of 24}. These issues cause you to be overcome by pressures/anxieties, perhaps to the point that in itself is a 'giant' issues in your life.

Let me know your thoughts to my analyzation. The more I know about you {what you feel comfortable in sharing} the more I can gain from the dream images/actions.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 65 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

Dear Jerry,

If i said i see the zero at 7 position, will it give you another clue to what i (unconsciously) lack of?

Its true that i feel theres something "wrong" with me. But wrong word isnt really right... Maybe your "un-wholeness" is what i feel for all this time.

In general i feel really okay. But sometimes i feel theres something not really right deep inside me. Things that i dont want but cant throw nor change because I have no clue and access to that part.. But lately, i want to reach that part by watching my thinking when im alone (esp for traumatic/not healed/wounded things which makes me uncomfortable when remembering).

My relationship with my family right now (include my mother) is on good term. I already give up wholeheartedly what i need (something that i think is my right as a child) from my parents long time ago, and i start to look at my parents as equal on "human" part things when im about 20 years old. Ah, fyi, what i want is simple, i just want to be spoiled as children in general. But i already accepted that although they are not perfect (as parents), its okay, cause my life should go on, and waiting them to do so will only waste my own time since they didnt seem to understand, and when i talk about it, it only make them seeing me as childish person (when im already this big) and make me lose trust from my parent.

Ah.. Or maybe its actually not... Cause right now, talking about it's enough to make me almost cry.. Maybe im just too tired from working today that my psycho becomes a bit unstable.

By the way, thanks for your asap reply although you are busy enough a moments ago.
Hope your work running smoothly there.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 27

Omg, i just read some article... It seems that "spoiled" word is used for negative things..
If i said spoiled before, what i mean is for them to show that they love me and be grateful for my existence.
For example: to stroke my head, to hug me, to accompany me when im too scared to go to bathroom at night without makes me feels inferior, to be on my side when im being accused or scolded for things i didnt do esp when they see it with their own eyes that im not guilty.. to encourage me when i want to try something, to show some good expression when they knew im trying something really hard and nail it/not showing some cold expression as if its nothing but became angry if i failed, not insult me for things i cant do as well as others, and so on..

But when im at teens they started changing... Thats why when im on high school, i want them to give me back my childhood.. But i stopped when im in university.

Ah ya, could i know about zero in 7 position clock? Will it give me another understanding?
Actually i ve been confused to get a whole (but specific) picture about this...

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 27

stats from 7-14-10 to the present