Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Black Wings

Hi Jerry,

Thank you for the interpretation. I looked up 'dream interpretations for black wings' on the internet and I read it was a bad omen and means bitter disappointments. Not what I wanted to hear since I feel my life is heading in a positive direction. That's why I decided to ask you for your opinion/interpretation.

Basically this whole year has been full of learning and experiences. I have been pushed by the Universe to accept big changes in my life and move onto the next chapter. I am excited but at the same time scared. During this past week I had exciting things happen to me, including booking a mini holiday to see a concert, and plans to move house has set in motion. During the same week, but on different occasions, I was suddenly met with negativity/criticism by two people that I care about. They happened to aim at either my trip or about me moving, and then at me. That's when I began to doubt myself, and think thoughts like "maybe I shouldn't go to the concert. It will probably be stupid and a waste of time/money" or "if I rent a house, what if something goes wrong for whatever reason, then it means I can't do anything on my own".

All of this year I had been making changes in myself. Everything went well. I was happy and appreciated myself and what life had to offer. I don't think these two people recognised the changes in me since a majority of the time it was inner work. Plus they probably didn't notice. So having publicly announce that I'm going away for the weekend to see a concert, and move house, may have seemed out of character and they had said what they had said for any number of reasons. At the moment it is hard for me to feel the positive energy that I had felt during this year. I want to once again feel the excitement of going to a concert, moving house, and just feel happy, but I think their words had affected me. I did notice that their words/criticisms and how they said it brought back past emotions of how I had felt in the past when they had spoken to me like that a long time ago. In the past it really hurt. In a way I think that maybe I'm suppose to be the person I was in the past "the dumb emotional punching bag who can't do anything right and isn't allowed to be happy and successful", but I'm not that person. I feel they said what they had said at that time as a reminder or a test from the Universe, especially since they hadn't spoken to me like that for a long time, or maybe they did but their words didn't affect me and I forgot about it.

I just need to allow myself to be happy, but as I said before, at the moment it is hard to feel that way. I'm sure I will be excited again when I'm on the plane and on the way to my planned trip

I want to find my wings and fly again

Thank you again Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 31, Female, Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present