Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Two Strangers Aware

Beth,
I'll take a look at your dream Tuesday and try to give my analysis. Im behind on so many things.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 65 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Two Strangers Aware

Beth,
My sense of your dream is there are deep emotional issues/conflict that need to be explored and understood. These issues seem to come from early life experiences/influences and are at the core of your personality and mental attitudes. The people in the dream are symbolic on one level {aspects of your own psyche} but may point to actual males/females in your life. These issues go very deep which may indicate deep emotional wounds in earlier life. The 'heaviness' of the issues cause conscious/waking turmoil and although the persons responsible can not be seen in the dream unconsciously you know who they are. Not seeing the faces may indicate a repression of the experiences, a common experience the mind uses so the ego self will not have to endure emotional pain {a defense mechanism}.

As for the dying, this is symbolic of how the experiences {negative if not traumatic} have or could still change you, your personality and attitudes. Because they are early life experiences more likely those experiences have helped shape your personality. Most likely you experience anxieties and stress in your waking life due to these experiences. At age 15 you may still be in the same environment that caused these emotional issues. Their presence can still be felt.

As for what the experiences are I would need to know much more about your personal life. I can only see the outlines of emotional issues. I would not worry about dying or death in your dreams since such images are symbolic {the language of dreams is symbolic and metaphorical}. Look at the emotional issues you have and why you have them and seek counseling for them. As long as they remain unresolved your dreams will feature the emotional crisis and may have weird experiences as metaphorical representations as did this dream. Do not take the actions literal.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 65 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present