Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: My dream

Samuel,
My sense of your dream is you are under a lot of stress and having difficulty coping. The dream gets into personal attitudes {as a ll dreams do} that may underlie some of the psyche reasons for your difficulties but the dream does seem to point to a lot of stress in your current life. You may be at the point or on the verge of depression because you tend to allow the issues to continue rather than find solutions {psychologically}. I also sense there are issues with trusting certain people. This may cause problems in certain relationships.

Below is my interpretation of the symbols/actions. They may help you recognize aspects about yourself beyond what I have provided.

-group of people-group of emotions/complexes
-one person in particular/parka style jacket/flag-one issue in part-defensive personality related to trusting others
-Most people from Europe/Afghan/Pakistan-unknown aspects that pose a threat
-boat at sea-coping with unconscious emotional energies
-scratched sunglasses/aviator style-poor reception of issues which control attitudes
-examine scratch-probing issues that can become worse
-boat moving-attached emotions controlling conscious attitudes
-jump into water to swim-exploring unconscious aspects/emotional support
-getting into water/saw many fish-looking within seeing true aspects of self
-small/big/dark/striped-various emotions
-water put me off-aspects not acceptable
-fearful-anxieties
-ashamed-distressed
-stayed on boat-coping with anxieties and stress
-people out of view-putting anxieties/stress out of view
-on boat/environment overcast/foggy-depression
-warm enough to swim-coping with stress despite the anxieties

Jerry

A Message From Gerald

Forum
Host/Moderator/Analyst

Help Me
Spay & Neuter

Feed & Care

MY

Neighborhood
Felines

My Dream Analysis/Interpretations Are A
FREE SERVICE

If you wish to show your appreciation please contribute to my
Feral Cat Rescue Fund

Help Me Keep My Services FREE

The cost of maintaining the DREAM FORUM, my websites and my dedication to caring for my neighborhood felines strains my resources

I NEED YOUR HELP

Please Contribute
$1.00/$5.00...Any Amount You Can Give

Use PayPal {Donate Button} or mail contribution to:

Gerald Gifford 1876 Baylor Ct., Cocoa, Fl. 32922

Secure Payment with PayPal

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 65 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

This was a very accurate interpretation on many levels. I have spent the majority of my life dealing with depression off and on. In terms of anxieties I specifically can be incredibly fearful of public speaking, even if to just a small crowd. When younger, though not so bad now, I many times will find myself overly concerned with the opinions of others fearing that I may have done something for which I can be judged in a negative light.

"defensive personality related to trusting others" This is a very true statement.

"you tend to allow the issues to continue rather than find solutions" Also True.

I am going to sit on your interpretation for another day or two and provide more than just this response.

Thanks,
Samuel

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 29 Male Northern Virginia

Samuel,
Once you identify the emotional issues you need to seek the underlying reasons for them. The issues you listed have a foundation of cause and when you look back at your life {especially early life} you likely will find these foundations. Understanding the reasons/foundations/knowing the source will let you confront the issues head on. It will also let you know it was something beyond your control since what is causing your fear/trust issues is from other sources, early life experiences/influences. They don't necessarily make you do one thing or another but because they are strong influencing energies there is a better chance you will take a certain direction. The reason for your emotional issues are unconscious motivators and the only way to remove their control is to discover their source. Once those are know you take a giant step in ending their ability to control/influence your conscious life.

Let me know your thoughts.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 65 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Off the top of my head, I would say that when younger and to an extent now, I let some people take advantage of me in various situations. I was raised to "turn the other cheek" but often times just got slapped twice. Even things that took place over a decade ago will pop up in my head and can frankly make irritable/angry. I do live in the past to an extent but not in a good way.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 29 Male Northern Virginia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present