Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
My recurring dream

So im 14 years old. a few years ago i had a deeam about some kind of lady leading me to her house to volunteer and help around, she leads me by signs. she can suddenly change a sign so we can follow it. when i got there there was a man and i had to go to this scary place in the house. i cant remember what happened next because as i said it was a year or two ago. Today i had the same dream except i didnt get to the house yet. The lady asked me if i want to volunteer and i said yes, i talked to my dad about it and he said he would drop me of. she could make stuff magkcally appear and change. for example she mahically sent some sweets and clothes to choose from. i think this was set in 1800 because i was poor and the clothes style was different although my dad was in a shirt and jeans with a computer at my house. Then i got changed and at 6:30 we set out. on the way we went to the barbers for some reason and i saw my friend getting a haircut and then kissing her boyfriend. Then in the car the lady was able to change car signs to lead us. Then i woke ip. i didnt get to the house which was inbetween two hills high up. i never avtually saw the lady in any of my dreams but i just knew it was a lady. what could this mean? The dream was always a happy one. And i enjoy that dream because of the fact the lady picked me out of millions.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 14 years old and i live in west midlands England

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} No

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: My recurring dream

Aleksandra,
My sense of your dream is you are searching/wishing for better things in life. There seems to be aspects to do with the relationship with your father involved in this search. There also are indications related to self image with possible self esteem issues. Emotional neglect may be an issues {from parent/parents?}. If you could you would make positive changes to your life but lack guidance in how to do this. Because you had similar dreams years part may indicate things have not changed. Change {positive} seems to be a primary message of the dream.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 65 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

Re: My recurring dream

Thank you. Everything you wrote is right. I am looking for a better aspect in life as in some kind of adventure and something other than being born, going to school, having a family and then dying. I do have some kind of emotional neglect from my parents and i do have a low self esteem. Thank you.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 14 years old, female and i live in west midlands England

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} No

stats from 7-14-10 to the present