Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Polish family

Maybe it is a warning about the future. I really do not like visiting Poland as the cultural differences between my family and his are massive. My family like to busy all the time and his family prefer to rest and drink beer all the time :) haha. And now more than ever, I question these differences as I'm not sure I can live with them for the rest of my life. I don't want to spend every holiday from work sitting in somebody else's house resting! I want to see the world :) thank you :)

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 32/F Britain

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Carly,
There may be metaphysical energies at work in being able to see people in dreams before ever seeing their photos. Although I believe that all things are natural {if it exists it is because they are a part of nature} there are some things yet to be understood. I have had friends from all fields of metaphysics {abstract theory or talk with no basis in reality} for whom I sincerely believe have some 'extra-ordinary' psyche abilities. Most have a basis of psyche possibilities but can not be proven. But when they perform these abilities there is little doubt they exist.

As for the dreams getting more intense, that is likely a result of the relationship getting more intense and the need to make a decision to whether indeed this is the life you want. If you know the Polish language and are in Poland {and visited Auschwitz} these are strong stimulants and could be a reason for the Polish language.

As for whether you wish to be with his Polish parents and their 'lazi fair' lifestyle, you may have already answered that question. In your last post you stated you wanted to see the world. Can you do that and be in a relationship that includes his family and their lifestyle? Follow your bliss, that thing you really want in life. Normally you get two chances in life to do this. When you are young and at midlife {I discovered Jungian psyche and my bliss at age 42}. It is much better to be young and living a life where you are being your true self instead of following the pack.

Note: My abilities to analyze/interpret dreams is a natural ability using 'intuitive' abilities. We all have an intuitive sense but some have a greater ability. Intuitiveness can be enhanced with practice. Analyzing dreams properly is as much intuitive as it is a science {psychology is a real science}. For me what is more astonishing in the ability to understand Jungian concepts without having to endure years of intense formal education. My education was intense but self taught {21 years}. I consider myself an 'intuitive Jungian' having an ability to understand his concepts/theories naturally. But that is natural in itself since what eh expounds is a natural science, something that is a factual part of nature. Dreams are natural and using basic Jungian concepts and possessing a developed intuitive mind dreams can be successfully interpreted. My Dream Forum is a catalog of this success.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 65 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

Thank you for you thoughts. I'm starting to understand more now. I need to break away now before we have children. I do not want the life that is full of laziness and alcohol. Maybe I see his grandfather as his protector and he is trying to tell us we both need to be happy and obviously if I am not happy I will never make his grandson happy. Even in the last few days, I can feel us drifting apart and the sacrifice is easier now rather than later. Thank you

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 32/F Britain

Carly,
Sounds like sound objective thinking. All too often we are led by our emotions which often satisfies the ego but not the true self. Grandfathers can symbolize the wise self and masculine aspects {which would also be an animus quality of being objective}. The situation seems to be unattainable and to go forward would likely be impossible. Follow your soul. Life is too short to neglect the 'call' and wish you had.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 65 Cocoa, Fl

stats from 7-14-10 to the present