Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: My dream

Samuel,
Once you identify the emotional issues you need to seek the underlying reasons for them. The issues you listed have a foundation of cause and when you look back at your life {especially early life} you likely will find these foundations. Understanding the reasons/foundations/knowing the source will let you confront the issues head on. It will also let you know it was something beyond your control since what is causing your fear/trust issues is from other sources, early life experiences/influences. They don't necessarily make you do one thing or another but because they are strong influencing energies there is a better chance you will take a certain direction. The reason for your emotional issues are unconscious motivators and the only way to remove their control is to discover their source. Once those are know you take a giant step in ending their ability to control/influence your conscious life.

Let me know your thoughts.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 65 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: My dream

Off the top of my head, I would say that when younger and to an extent now, I let some people take advantage of me in various situations. I was raised to "turn the other cheek" but often times just got slapped twice. Even things that took place over a decade ago will pop up in my head and can frankly make irritable/angry. I do live in the past to an extent but not in a good way.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 29 Male Northern Virginia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present