Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Stabbing father

I had a dream that I was harvesting/ taking livers or spleens from animals. I then came across my father and asked him if I could do the same. The weird thing is that I asked him if I could kill him first to do so. So I stabbed his head, and he did not die, then I stabbed his heart, then he died. I then took his liver/ spleen. I find this aggravating and horrifying to think about, just because I am not a violent person and I am in good terms with my father and love him. Any help with interpreting it would be appreciated.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 17 male canada

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} No

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Not sure what this means

Re: Stabbing father

Anonymous,
The dream may be addressing a recent experience involving your father. Removing spleens may be symbolic of a bad temper or spite {'he could vent his spleen when he was really angry'}. Coming across your father may involve experiences with him where either you or he exhibited this type behavior. Your actions may have caused a mental reaction {stabbed him in the head} but you know it wasn't something he really felt {stabbed in the heart}. Or it may have been something that did wound him deeply {in the heart}. Taking his liver/spleen would suggest you have removed a vital part of him. The key wording may be 'you asked him' for permission. Perhaps there was a real situation where you asked him for permission and he said no and you angrily said something hurtful.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 65 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present