Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Owls and toads with black eyes and white pupils

Anonymous,
Because it was a shorter dream I had interpreted most of the images/actions yesterday during my lunch break but waited until this morning to look at the dream with more intuitive clarity {a good night's sleep}. What I get from the dream is not faltering for you but the patterns all fit. I will provide my interpretation of the images/actions and then a brief summary {I believe the images/actions will paint enough of a picture to explain the dream message}.

Interpretation of Images/Actions
-computer playing games-conscious mind/attitudes that rule your mind/psyche
-power/electricity-loss of perspective
-instinctively-personality trait/fixed pattern of behavior/compulsion
-not raining-no personal growth
-looked out window-general outlook/perspective on life
-far side of room-apart from/beyond the bounds
-massive white owl/black eyes/white pupils-deep unconscious insights closed off
unconscious aspects of personality/unconscious influences/conscious actions/not consciously seeing straight
-froze up-something that has been suppressed, rejected, or denied
-owl soared through window/attacked me-unconscious contents coming through to influence/motivate conscious actions
-blink/elsewhere-refusing to see the obvious
-festival-indifference to the cold realities of life
-new clothes/different voice/different height-new perception/neurotic thinking to elevate oneself
-clothes of jester-trivializing important matters
-clowny-childish thoughtless attitudes/actions
-shorter-less than true self
-pool surrounded by hedges-unconscious restrictions to true self
-toad-hiding true self
-black eyes and white pupils-unconscious influences/conscious actions
-attacks me-negative unconscious aspects coming through to conscious actions
-resisted-not letting true self come out
-bystanders-passive persona
-laughed and laughed-continuous emotional release

Something is definitely 'out of sync' in your life. The symbolic images/actions indicate a troubled personality. Or if not an already serious conflicting personality, one that is headed in that direction. Often dreams will present a mixed message which will define 'normal' personal conflicts but your dream definitely points to a more serious neurosis. Seldom do I see so many images/actions reflect the same type of emotional conflict, symbols that likely define your personality and deeper psyche. One after the other they fall in line leaving {me} with no doubt to the central theme of the dream and its intended message. There are some deep issues that need attention. Are you seeing a therapist?

Could the influence of your mother have a great influence on your not seeing things 'straight'? Something has taken conscious control of your conscious actions, energies that influence/motivate your personality. Are you easily influenced by your mother and/or those in her circle of friends?

As for visions into the future. It could be daja vu. If your psyche is greatly influenced by 'psychics' then what would be the norm may be exaggerated. This would be a true belief on your part but the influence by psychics could alter the norm.
Note: There are few true 'psychics'. I an mt a psychic, I use the natural intuitive psyche to gain insights to dreams {patterns and symbolic meanings}.

Jerry

Jerry pray]

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 65 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present