Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Hip replacement and World Cup winner

James,
The dream is, all dreams do, reflecting your current emotional stress as well as the underlying reasons for why you act and feel about yourself in navigating life successfully. There is nothing the dream that points to having children or being poor financially. Below is how I interpreted the images/actions which will paint a picture of what the dream is trying to communicate. I didn't attempt to interpret the soccer player needing a hip replacement since you were not sure about that part of the dream.

-floor-support system/foundations for personality and attitudes
-hip replaced -mobility/adaptability/getting things done
-right side-social aspects
-metal-strength of character
-German soccer player-functioning in your life when confronted with challenges/something foreign, not a part of your personality {also an identification with the actual person which only you can know}
-winning sportsman-overcoming self doubts/achieving personal goals

I think you can see the obvious connections to what you are attempting to do with forming the new businesses. Stressful situation no doubt. One that needs a strength of character to navigate successfully.

But there is a deeper message also {as is usual in dreams}. Self doubt exists, strength of character issues dating back to foundations in life. Any self doubt will be tied to the early life foundations. Understanding those will go a long way in overcoming any weaknesses in your personality.

Jerry

A Message From Gerald

Forum
Host/Moderator/Analyst

Help Me
Spay & Neuter

Feed & Care

MY

Neighborhood
Felines

My Dream Analysis/Interpretations Are A
FREE SERVICE

If you wish to show your appreciation please contribute to my
Feral Cat Rescue Fund

Help Me Keep My Services FREE

The cost of maintaining the DREAM FORUM, my websites and my dedication to caring for my neighborhood felines strains my resources

I NEED YOUR HELP

Please Contribute
$1.00/$5.00...Any Amount You Can Give

Use PayPal {Donate Button} or mail contribution to:

Gerald Gifford 1876 Baylor Ct., Cocoa, Fl. 32922

Secure Payment with PayPal

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 65 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Dear Jerry,

Thank you very much for your dream analysis.

After your analysis of the individual parts of the dream, the dream now makes sense to me and what various aspects signify and how I can integrate these aspects into my life to move forward.

The floor is the foundations,
The hip replacement being mobile, adaptable towards my goals
The metal strength of character needed to accomplish my goals
The winning sportsman signifies a winning mentality which is also needed to succeed in my goals.

The reason why I stated about the financial difficulties and childless is some websites if I take in broken, hip replacement on Google has signified financial worries in the future.

Yes their are obvious connections as you pointed out and stated and I will fully take this on board.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 26, M and Nottingham

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} N

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Y

James,
Your ability to see associations from the individual interpreted images/actions is why I began including them in my analysis. It is nearly impossible to state exactly the issues/experiences the dream is attempting to communicate, the best a trained dream analyst can do is outline the possibilities. Often when I summarize a dream I can get very close to the emotional issues but it is always left to the dreamer to fit what is true to their life. With the added info about starting the new businesses and because all dreams are addressing emotional energies it was easy to conclude there was a connection. You recognized the recent associations but I would also consider the deeper possibilities I listed as well. Those may alert you to the weaknesses you might encounter in future endeavors.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 65 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present