Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: The Tysk Monument

oh im sorry to hear this, no rush x

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 39

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} yes

Re: The Tysk Monument

Alexandra,
I stated in my analysis of the 13 Grave Road dream I stated this dream is about internal aspects. But it could be related to the 'moving house' analysis from the other two posted dreams in a person who is associated with any external changes you are considering is a person from this dream. The friend {metaphorically a representation of a positive aspect within you or/and rejected aspects that when realized becomes a positive} you talk to {metaphorically a representation of an internal conversation could literally be a real person , if he/she is involved in the external moves/changes you are considering/experiencing. Other than that I do sense the dream is focused on personality, traits and attitudes.
Here is my interpretation of the images/actions. I will provide a summary following the list.

-friend-positive aspect/rejected aspects that when realized becomes a positive
-musician-someone/something that is capable to heal the soul/outer self/metaphysical aspects, aspects possibly related to the senses
-large sculpture-inflated view/not seeing things as they really are
-memorial/tysk-experiences/influences, remembered aspects from early life
Note: Tysk is German and slang for 'Thought You Should Know' and relates to the German people as 'people, race, nation'-ie tyskland.
-made of stone/rectangle supported by two short legs-unyielding
thoughts/permanence/material self/feelings of insignificance-self worth
-sit underneath/very dark-negative unconscious energies
-coin/tap on floor-self worth/exploring foundations
-2 piece coin-conflict with internal/self worth issues as well as external issues
-small metal opening-view into characteristic aspects
-mechanical lips-mechanical/physical expression for help/healing
-seals over lips-inability to express need for healing
-giant money box-negative and possibly destructive impulses

My sense of this dream is a focus on the internal aspects that are related to personality considerations {unconscious} in the move/changes in the 13 Grave Road dream. There are internal conflicts to such moves/changes because of who you are 'foundationally'. Your admiration in the 'friend' would point to 'reverence' to the psychological makeup of your personality. It could also point to a 'reverence/respect to an actual friend {something only you can know as a fact}. These foundations are who you are, a formation of your psychological self and something that is 'fixed'/permanent until 'changed by psychological examination.

The large sculpture would be the permanence of the formed personality from its foundations {and again possibly a respect of a rel person which could suggest too much of a respect}. The realization through experiences could lead to changes to this developed attitude, both internally and externally. There are aspects about your personality you are unaware of {as is true with everyone}, attitudes traits you are unconsciously motivated/influenced if not controlled by. You would need to change some aspect of these attitudes/traits that are 'set in stone' from early life experiences/influences. Consciously any changes you are considering would require changes of conscious attitudes as well, doing something you would not normally do or you do not feel is comfortable of the best thing. This would the internal conflict related to any external moves. Issues of personality that are reflected in conscious attitudes.

In summary I believe this whole dream is primarily focused on internal aspects {psychological} with the possibility of also pointing to literal interactions with a real person. there could be issues of trust or reliability. The foundations you grew up with may have attitudes you are so set in stone you have to adjust them so to allow any external moves in your present life. The dream does seem to point to issues of self worth/self esteem which could involve any issues of trust internally or externally {of a rel person}. It may point to trusting your own instincts {which is bets, a move/change or staying as is?} if not the person or/any their motives. A wrong choice either way could lead to negative impact in your life. The large sculpture would represent the 'fixed' attitudes from early life experiences/influences as well as fixed attitudes toward a person {a literal person} you 'talk with about your dream'. There is a conscious conflict in the choice to do with any changes/moves you are considering that may be based on developed, unconscious personality traits/attitudes. Trusting any decisions you make, whether they are the best way to proceed or to stay as you are in your current situation. But also consider any trust in a literal person as well. That may be an internal issue also, reflected in the symbol of the musician which could point to sensory aspects of intuitively 'knowing', both in regards to your decision to make changes/moves. If there are developed attitudes that tend to disregard the intuitive self {which the dream does suggest} you may tend to make wrong decisions based on emotions instead of being objective. Objectivity is always paramount with the emotional aspects being secondary at best.
A bit confusing summary perhaps. If you have questions please feel free to ask.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 65 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present