Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Strange Dream

To a picnic area not "do" a picnic area.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 29 Male Virginia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Anonymous,
I will take a good look at your dream later today or in the morning. I get the impression you have posted a dream previously {I get a lot of anonymous posts}. If so if you will provide the name and date of that dream I will use it as a reference to this dream. Often there is an initial dream and following dreams follow up on the original.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 65 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Yes I was the Planes dreams along with the one involving the boat/red parka jacket.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} yes

Oct 20th and Oct 26th.

Samuel,
Just as with your My Dream posted dream, this dream is addressing the issues that are causing your depression and feeling judged. Because it is difficult at best to provide information to specific experiences {I can only outline the emotional energies with the limited information I have about you} but this dream may point to such experiences. The individual you grew up with may be involved {the older brother of a friend} in some way. But there are also indications of less than satisfactory childhood {dream language,"not the nicest home" as well other images/actions in both dreams} which would contribute to issues {and possible emotional complexes. These are deep psychological issues that look to have their roots in childhood as well as later experiences {not seen this person in years} . There are experiences from your past that have caused emotions wounds to your personality which would be why you experience issues with depression. Your 'living in the past in not a good way' is something you consciously experience and may point to issues of exhibiting the same tendencies you experienced as a child {getting slapped}.

From the dreams you have posted I sense a need for therapy to work through these issues and to alleviate the reasons for your depression. Medications will help the depression but as long as the underlying issues are not dealt with you will lack the ability to grow personally and personality wise. Have you considered therapy?

Here is how I interpreted the images/actions {by paragraph}

First Paragraph
-back at home with family-being whole, being secure/contented within self/with self
-home I grew up in not nicest-childhood issues
-older brother of friend-older rejected aspects/issues that are in emotional conflict
-help do work with house-work with inner self/outer issues
-back yard-unconscious aspects in the back of your mind
-ground saturated in urin-feelings of rejection/rejected aspects
-individual saw/smelled-a past experience that was odorous
-face in disgust-rejected aspects that affect your personality
-walked away in embarrassment-rejected experiences that created insecurities/affect self confidence
-walked up to him and father-confronting emotional issues
-shoveling dirt in near by area-buried/unconscious aspect about experiences that caused self confidence issues
-asked if gotten married-issues related to personal growth/unifying yin and yang
-yes, a few years ago-experiences related to past that affect your person/personality in present
-asked if I was mad about it-questions about negative feelings/experiences
-strange being angry/getting married-repressed negative emotions to do with proper personal growth

Second Paragraph
-gotten off work/needed sleep-anxieties created by unconscious energies
-family to include older sister's fiance-issues to do with wholeness including feelings of depression/loneliness
-going to restaurant-overwhelming emotions related to emotional nourishment
-going with them-giving in to emotions
-out back door-unconscious aspect related to emotional nourishment
-picnic area-displaying these emotions/affecting your personality
-mom mentioned smoking marijuana-nurturing aspects requiring inner strength/healing
-being in service-conflicting experiences
-know it could have negative affect-inner knowledge of negative emotions
-declined, started to walk back home-rejected aspects created from foundations
-on this walk-emotional direction caused by negative experiences
-made accusations/spread rumors about past-personal insecurities/feelings of guilt
-seen person in years-years since experiences occurred
-do not like them-unpleasant experiences/memories
-slightly different versions three times-three different times/same experience
-once or twice at restaurant-experiences related to receiving nourishment
-once when returned home-experience that affects inner self/experience at home
-not childhood home/apartment complex-childhood experiences resulting in emotional complex
-went inside to lay down/sleep-unconscious energies caused by past experiences
-outside window/see massive black dog-unconscious energies causing massive negative physical experiences
-bit afraid-anxieties
-window slightly cracked-
-coming into contact with dog-physical experiences
-got notion-conscious experience
-stick right arm in its mouth-ability to express emotions
-wonder if will bite-causing physical wounds
-dog started playfully biting me-physical wounds that affect personality
-way puppy would-dependency issues
-animal looks smaller in size-minimizing issues
-look more innocent/more playful-innocence/dependent emotions

Jerry

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

Gerald,

I have given some thoughts to therapy but I am an extremely private person and really do not like opening up to people. Everything you say in your interpretation seems to be something I can relate to though some things for me might be somewhat ambiguous. I am aware that I am currently in a very negative state of mind, but I just keep going through the same routines. Sometimes I change for a period of time but I keep going back to negative habits.

window slightly cracked- What did you mean by this? It was blank.

Samuel,
If therapy is not an option then perhaps self therapy is. Read my pages on the Individuation Process starting with The Individuation Process. This is how I began my journey to self discovery and proper personal growth. By discovering the underlying causes {unconscious motivators/energies} that cause conscious decisions and actions you become able to change those that negatively affect you. It also led me to discovery my great interest and ability in working with dreams. It takes effort and discipline but it can work.

Jerry

stats from 7-14-10 to the present