Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Strange Dream

Gerald,

I have given some thoughts to therapy but I am an extremely private person and really do not like opening up to people. Everything you say in your interpretation seems to be something I can relate to though some things for me might be somewhat ambiguous. I am aware that I am currently in a very negative state of mind, but I just keep going through the same routines. Sometimes I change for a period of time but I keep going back to negative habits.

window slightly cracked- What did you mean by this? It was blank.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 29 Male Virginia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} yes

Re: Strange Dream

Samuel,
If therapy is not an option then perhaps self therapy is. Read my pages on the Individuation Process starting with The Individuation Process. This is how I began my journey to self discovery and proper personal growth. By discovering the underlying causes {unconscious motivators/energies} that cause conscious decisions and actions you become able to change those that negatively affect you. It also led me to discovery my great interest and ability in working with dreams. It takes effort and discipline but it can work.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 65 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present