Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Confusing dream

James,
My sense of this dream is you are conforming to what is expected and may be afraid to take chances. The dream points to this attitude in your conscious life as it related not to the business adventures and needing a 'winning' attitude but also to the deeper aspects that come from foundations to your personality and developed attitudes {early life experiences/influences}. Your reaction to new possibilities in life {new baby} s hampered by developed unconscious attitudes/emotions. You may not feel comfortable in new situations and this may be part of the problem. Old developed attitudes seem to be a problem in success.

Your aunty is a primary image in the dream. What is it you think about of her? What associations related to reactions to new possibilities/opportunities are there in her you can identify with? You may be reacting in a similar way {my aunty knocking at the door} as she would.

Here is my interpretation of the images/actions. First is the dream and then the interpretation. You may find other associations from these that will provide insights to personal experiences and/or attitudes.

Interpretation of Images/Actions
I am wearing normal clothes and I see my car parked by the road where cars are normally parked, I see a lady I fancy who is dressed in a white beautiful dress walking towards my direction which she is 40 metres away behind me however she will definitely walk past me and I also see my aunty who I try to acknowledge which I go into the left side of the car (In England the drivers side is the right side).
-normal clothes-conforming to expected standards
-car parked by road/usually parked-'parked' in to what is required/expected from life
-lady in fancy white dress-anima aspect/positive emotional self
-40 metres away/behind me-near to wholeness/emerging unconscious energies
-she will definitely walk past me-letting true self get past you
-see aunt/try to acknowledge-acknowledging inherited aspects/characteristics she possesses
-left side of car-taking the opposite direction of what is required/expected

I then see my aunty knocking on a door, which in real life she doesn't know who the person is on the door she's knocking what I'm trying to say is she will never knock on that door in real life. I see the lady in the white dress go past me and I would like her to see me and I look in the side mirror which she is looking at my aunty.

-aunt knocking on a door-related feminine aspects that you are not opening up to
-never knock on door in real life-not something you would normally do
-lady in white dress goes past-positive qualities passing you by
-would like her to see me-a need to accept these positive aspects
-look in side mirror-inferior reflection of who you are
-she is looking at my aunty-anima aspects seeing things as your aunty does

I then try to move away and the car is acting funny and for some reason their is a small baby right in front of my car and I think I almost run him over. I'm not purposely trying to run him over, the baby is just in the way.

-try to move away -move away from the direction you are expected to take
-car acting funny-odd position
-small baby in front of my car-small possibilities of something new in your life
-almost run over him-excessive emotions taking over
-not purposely-not consciously aware of emotional energies
-baby in way-old attitudes in way of new possibilities

My car is acting funny now and I see a couple of foreign people and I almost run over another baby.

-car acting funny-not a serious aspect in your direction in life
-couple of foreign people-unfamiliar aspects
-run over another baby-excessive emotional reaction

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 65 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present