Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Rat

Harley,
The creaky stair would represent an issue or step you must take or are taking that leaves an emotional noise {it has emotional energies}. Fear of seeing a rat maybe alluding to feelings of doubts, guilt and/or repulsion. These would be unconscious fears brought about by emotional conflicts in your life. If they are allowed to come out {break through} they would cause emotional conflicts in your waking life. Of course you do need to find what they are because if you leave the 'rats' to 'breed' their energies will only multiply. The noises you hear are not only from the rats that are trying to break though but also the dream attempting to communicate to you they exist and need to be realize.confronted and resolved.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 65 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Hi, i had an inkling of some of that but maybe its closer now than i realise i dont actually know exactly where to look as i trained my brain to forget so much but i will push on through and try to break this thankyou as always you have become one of my mentors i thank you greatly love peace and light harley x

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 41 f uk

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Spirit

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes dont know date of last post

Harley,
The more you give attention to and work with your dreams the more apt you are to understand them. In your case there are undiscovered aspects that need to come out. By continuing to work with the dreams these unconscious things will eventually rise to the surface. The fact you are working with your dreams is therapy. Continue to do so and you will discover what it is that needs to be discovered.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 65 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present