Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: going home

wo,
Those early life experiences still influence/motivate your personal life. You need to examine those early years in-depth and find resolution, either on your own or with help. We all have an inner child that needs healing and understanding what needs to healed and why will help bring resolution to the injuries that remain within your unconscious. Revisit that child, feel his emotions, determine what was missing and understand why you still seek to replacement what was/is missing. Addictions, food, alcohol, drugs, divorce, depression even suicide are what happens because of never receiving proper love, affection, security as a child. Some say this is all nonsense but believe me it is as real as day and night. The wounds will never heal as long as they remain hidden away. Dreams are nature's tool in revealing what is hidden, what was/is missing. Your dreams wants you to be whole but it is you who must take action to make that happen.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 65 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Dear Jerry,

Sorry if I forgot to respond to this email. I just found it in my inbox. Thank you for your words of support. I have since been to see my analyst and am working on these issues you mentioned. Thank you for your help!

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 51/male/U.S.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Internet

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes; unsure

What I found about your dream.
Dreaming of one's own home:
Money worries.
Dreaming of visiting or looking at a house:
Ease and late wealth.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 22 yo / male

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present