Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: A couple of dreams in one

Nick Dreamer,
I need to take more time in interpreting the message from your dream. I have interpreted the images/actions but it is not yet completely clear to me what the message is. I do see motivating energies {from early life} and the probability of a recent experience that stimulated the dream {related to motivating energies}. But the pattern I am looking for is not quite complete. Let me take another day to analyze the dream to see if i can get a clearer picture. In the meantime here is how I have interpreted the images/actions thus far {some subject to change}.

On the possibility of a recent experience. Is there or has there been a recent experience involving a female that ended?

Dream Title
A couple of dreams in one
-couple dreams in one-unconscious expression of conflicts that need to be consciously acknowledge/related to to two aspects of motivating emotional energies

Dream
I dreamed that I was asleep on my couch, (and I really was), and that I woke up, then went to sleep on my knees on the floor, with my head and torso lying on the couch. (sort of like a praying position)

Interpretation of Images/Actions
-asleep on couch-not aware/do not want to be aware of unconscious aspects
-{and I really was}-a conscious truth
-i woke up-awaking/becoming aware to unconscious energies
-went to sleep on my knees-unconscious aspects of feelings of inadequacy/conscious submission to these issues
-on floor-affecting/affected by emotional foundations
-head and torso on couch-mind and body in a position that needs clear understanding
-praying position-in a position of needing emotional help/support

Dream
So within this dream, my self in the praying position dreamed that I was looking out of the window behind my couch at night, and saw a car pull up. It was dark and I could not make out a license plate, but could tell it was a white toyota, and on the hood appeared a black symbol of a face of a lion. The face morphed into a gorilla face, then into an elephant face. After the elephant, I could hear the sound of the engine getting louder and louder, and then my dream self woke up, still hearing echoes of the car engine for a few moments.

-in this dream/self in praying position-in an unconscious position of needing support
-looking out the window-needing emotional help outside yourself
-behind my couch at night-unconscious energies taht pervent clear understanding
-saw a car pull up-seeing yourself/true self {also noting a recent experience}
-dark/could not make out a license plate-unable to control conscious actions
-white Toyota-ending the primary energies that unconscious control you
-on hood appeared black face of lion-unconscious energies/motivators of conscious negative actions
-face morphed into gorilla-unconscious negative energies transforming into strong conscious behavior
-then an elephant face-understanding energies/recent experience of energies that motivate your actions
-after elephant could hear engine getting louder-motivting energies becoming stronger
-dream self woke up-becoming aware of actions but not energies
-hearing echos of car engine-unconscious energies causing conscious repetitive behavior

Dream
My dream self left home, and went into a building, meeting a former neighbor of mine, and walking through the lobby, into her home, which was very dusty and messy. I was telling her about how odd the dream about the car was, and she agreed. She had a few children in the home and asked me to help her clean up. At this point the home was a daycare, rather than her home. While cleaning I breathed in some of the dust and could feel it on my hands. I finished up and left. On my way out of the building lobby we originally entered, I was confronted by a woman at the entrance, who was one of two in charge of making sure people check in. She had failed to check me in, since I entered with an employee originally, and I was allowed to leave. As I was exiting, the outside of the building had a huge arrangement of orange flowers, and flower delivery people were bringing some inside the building. The delivery people were being blocked by some teens that were picking the flowers apart, joyfully.

-dream self left home-true self submitting to negative energies
-went into a building-negative energies within yourself
-meeting a former neighbor-stimulus/encountering past emotional experiences
-walking through lobby, into her home-consciously acting out negative emotional energies/related to recent experience
-dusty and messy-unconscious disorder/neglected aspects
-telling her odd car dream was-abnormal issues associations in dream
-she agreed-conscious emotional response
-few children in home-inadequate nourishment in childhood foundations
-asked her how to clean up-consciously needing/wanting to resolve negative emotional issues/mother relationship?
-home was a daycare-a need for support/be taken care of/needed nourishment
-rather than her home-provided other than what was needed/is needed
-while cleaning I breathed some of dust-ignoring the need to remove negative aspects
-could feel in on my hands-conscious experiences from unconscious energies
-I finished up and left-
-out of building lobby we originally entered-conscious experiences motivated by original self
-confronted by woman at entrance-encountering emotions from origins
-one of two in charge making sure people check in-one of two aspects related to motivating energies
-failed to check me in-failed to provide complete what is/was needed
-entered with an employee originally-bringing with you original aspects/negative emotions
-was allowed to leave-shown way out/finding way out
-as I was exiting-
-outside of building/orange flowers/bringing inside-conscious self possessing potential for new possibilities
-delivery people being blocked by some teens picking flowers apart joyfully-conveying positive aspects blocked by experience as a teen/beginning stage of actual waking experiences corresponding to unconscious energies

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 65 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: A couple of dreams in one

Nick dreamer,
Basically what I get from the dream is there are conscious actions that are unconsciously motivated. You are aware of the actions but not the unconscious energies that motivate them. Those energies stem from foundations in life, your early childhood and forward where experiences and influences of people/actions around you helped formed your personality and personal attitudes. There does seem to be indications of feelings of inadequacy which may prompt you to look for emotional support in relationships {likely you are unaware of these unconscious energies}. This may be where I sensed a recent experience that would have involved these attitudes, one that may have ended because you did not get the emotional support you need {didn't fit what was lacking in your feelings of inadequacy}. Usually these types experiences {seeking support} are in response to what was lacking as a child, unconsciously looking to substitute new relationships for what was that given when you were young {especially the earliest years in life where the psyche and personality are developed}. The recent experience would probably be a romantic experience where there was a positive anticipation but because of the deep psyche demands {unconscious energies} you could not/did not finalize/continue the relationship. She could not/did not meet the criteria your unconscious mind needs emotionally {not a good substitute for the childhood needs that were lacking}. If this is true then future relationships will also be influenced by these unconscious energies/motivators.

A possibility the dream is addressing issues with your mother in your upbringing but this is not clearly stated. If so then what you look for/unconsciously need in relationships with women would be predicated on the mother relationship. But again this dream touched on this possibility {this is always a possibility in these type developed attitudes in men} but didn't go in detail about it.

Note: I do request a response to my analysis. My services are free and a response is the least that can be given. A contribution of any amount to my Kitty Fund would be appreciated but not required.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 65 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present