Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: A couple of dreams in one

Nick dreamer,
Basically what I get from the dream is there are conscious actions that are unconsciously motivated. You are aware of the actions but not the unconscious energies that motivate them. Those energies stem from foundations in life, your early childhood and forward where experiences and influences of people/actions around you helped formed your personality and personal attitudes. There does seem to be indications of feelings of inadequacy which may prompt you to look for emotional support in relationships {likely you are unaware of these unconscious energies}. This may be where I sensed a recent experience that would have involved these attitudes, one that may have ended because you did not get the emotional support you need {didn't fit what was lacking in your feelings of inadequacy}. Usually these types experiences {seeking support} are in response to what was lacking as a child, unconsciously looking to substitute new relationships for what was that given when you were young {especially the earliest years in life where the psyche and personality are developed}. The recent experience would probably be a romantic experience where there was a positive anticipation but because of the deep psyche demands {unconscious energies} you could not/did not finalize/continue the relationship. She could not/did not meet the criteria your unconscious mind needs emotionally {not a good substitute for the childhood needs that were lacking}. If this is true then future relationships will also be influenced by these unconscious energies/motivators.

A possibility the dream is addressing issues with your mother in your upbringing but this is not clearly stated. If so then what you look for/unconsciously need in relationships with women would be predicated on the mother relationship. But again this dream touched on this possibility {this is always a possibility in these type developed attitudes in men} but didn't go in detail about it.

Note: I do request a response to my analysis. My services are free and a response is the least that can be given. A contribution of any amount to my Kitty Fund would be appreciated but not required.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 65 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present