Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Suicide in army

So I don't remember all of my dream, but I remember I was with my squad while fighting in the army. Me and my squad killed 4 people, but one of those people shot and killed my other squad member, and shot me in the stomach. I was slowy dieing, but felt nothing. I was telling my squad to go on without me, took out my pistol, and shot myself in the head. It was hard to shoot myself, and it took me 2 tries to pull the trigger. I woke up and was confused because I only say I'm going to kill myself as a joke with my friends. I use it ironically. I never had any tjoughts on suicide, yet I killed myself in my own dream. I'm really confused

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 13 Male United States, Ohio

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Google

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Re: Suicide in army

AnonymousJM,
First let me point out that dreams have a language of symbol and metaphor and are about the dreamer's {you} emotions. Your dreams are about you and your emotions and the intent is to make you consciously aware of emotional conflicts/issues that need to be resolved so you can be the true happy/balanced person you wish/need to be to live a prosperous and happy life. Psychologically as well as physically/monetarily. I, as an experienced dream analyst, can only see the outlines of the emotional issues. The specific issues only you can know {personal experiences that may be the reason for your emotional state of mind}. You can read more about dreams and how they function at my page A Simple Guide to Dreams.

Dream Meaning
Killing yourself can represent many things. A need/desire to make changes in your life or/and a need to put an end to emotional issues, killing any negative emotional issues. It may involve aspects related to temper and self control. If you lose your temper often or for no reason it may be an aspect that, unconsciously, you need to kill/end. What you are killing in is probably related to unconscious stresses or emotional issues in your life. These would be why you would lose your temper or lose self control, unconscious energies you are not aware of.

The squad would be your whole self. The number 4 represents wholeness and what is being killed is the ability to be your true self, one of happiness and a good balanced life. It is your own attitudes that are 'killing' these positive aspects {me and my squad}. One negative aspect is killing another. The stomach is the center of your emotions {metaphorically} and shooting yourself which could represent aggressive feelings toward yourself {which you need to kill, unconsciously}. Slowly dying may point to what you are doing inside, psychologically. Because of negative circumstances in your life you would slowly be dying inside. The negative circumstances would be what needs to be killed/ended. You feel nothing because it is a psychological issue where you are unaware of the underlying energies.
Telling your squad/yourself to go on with you would be going on in life without the positive qualities you need in life. Shooting yourself in the head is a mental wound, shooting yourself psychologically. It could also point to specific issues represented by the pistol. Taking two times to pull the trigger may point to two emotional issues. One would be the issue that you need to kill/end {temper/negative feelings toward yourself} and the other underlying reasons you have this trait or feel the way you do.
A pistol can represent a hot temper. It could represent sexual aspects {the penis} which could be pointing to underlying issues for an negative emotions. This would apply if there is/was any sexual abuse.

Summary
Most likely there are inner issues that cause you to act/react in a certain way. Negative issues in your life. These could cause you to act a certain way and to be a positive person and experience proper growth into adulthood you would need to kill/end the negative aspects. Both the way you feel about yourself and putting yourself in a better environment that removes any negative issues done toward you by other people {including parents}.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 65

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Ok thank you. I do often have times were I lose my temper and get a little out of control, but I never had any sexual abuse. But thanks for your post. It really helped a lot

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 13 Male United States

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Google

AnonymousJM,
I didn't see any images that suggested sexual abuse. I mentioned it for consideration. Is there psychological abuse or conditions that make life difficult such as a lack of good parenting or financial concerns? There are reasons for lose of temper and being out of control and understanding those are important in removing them as a part of your personality. Otherwise it can get worse and make life even more difficult.

Let me add to my analysis an interpretation of the dream title. Often that tells as much about the dream is trying to communicate. Suicide can represent an escape from waking life issues. Although it can address actual thoughts of suicide it usually doesn't. The army tag may represent a strict structured you wish to escape from {suicide}. Or an escape from overpowering forces working against you. Your family life is most likely a part of this 'army' since at age 13 you are too young to be on your own. Symbolically suicide in the army may be representing a need/desire to escape from a structured life where you feel you have little power to control. This could lead to a stressful life where you lose your temper because you feel you have no control to make things better in your life.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 65

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

I must have read that sentence wrong. Thank you for your reply

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 13 Male United States

stats from 7-14-10 to the present