Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Pub - Cats

Nicola,
Look at all the early years {memories begin at age 4 or 5}. In looking at the experiences do so with an eye not just on specific events that were traumatic but the overall experience of parenting and nurturing. There may not be any one incident that needs to be remembered but instead your whole childhood experience. Look at your earliest memories and replay how those came about. They could possibly open up new memories are provide insights to possibilities of how they developed .

Example: I have one memory of my father coming home and I was afraid he would be mad at me {for a reason I do not remember}. Upon further thought I could see possible associations that had a good possibility of abusive behavior on his part although I had no memories of that}. Either way it was the overall attitude as a parent on his part {leaving his family when I was 6 and never again a part of our lives} that was the controlling agent in my psyche and motivated me in many negative experiences in my early adulthood}.

Look for specific experiences but also your overall childhood. It could be the accumulative experiences and not any traumatic experiences. Or there could have been experiences a young child should not have been exposed to without being an abusive one. Your life in a pub could have exposed you to negative experiences.

Jerry [pray}

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 65 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Yes, I have a similar memory from 3 years old where I wanted to ask my mother a question and was very apprehensive about asking, afraid she would get angry. I also know that she had premenstrual dysphoric disorder up until she had a hysterectomy a few days before my 12th birthday. My father once told my partner that my mother was "absolutely wonderful for 2 weeks and then she was an absolute b***h for 2 weeks". This would definitely fit in with the 'two mothers' associations and also the time frame. I will consider this further and look at any effects/correlations in my own life now.

Thank you. I believe we may really be onto something now :)

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 34 F UK

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} google

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Nicola,
Memories before the age of 4 are unusual but if the energies for the memory are so strong there could be a impression left from them. Young children not only have memories from experiences but from impressions as well. You may not have known why your mother would have been angry but the fact she was and because it was so unusual and had a force beyond the norm it could have left an imprinted memory even at age 3. Also the issue of 2 week on and 2 weeks off could be a reason for the number 4 in the dream {2+2}. What your young psyche would be expecting would be a 'balanced' environment from the mother. Her temperament would have been something a young child would pick up on and because the psyche is prone to use 'universal/archetypal' images {and numbers} at that age {you are closer to birth and that natural environment than one where personality is in charge} it would be something your dreams would use to communicate the natural expectation of 'balance' as a part of life. An intention of dreams is to help restore balance to what is out of balance which would include early impressions/experiences and influences that formed your psyche/personality and personal traits.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 65

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present