Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: shower full of beds

Elizabeth,
I'm working on your dream and should have a final analysis tomorrow.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 65

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Thank you!

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58/F UK

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes, a few weeks ago

Elizabeth,
I sense a couple of things from the dream. One is the early life issues that need a 'cleansing', resolving those issues so you can move forward in your personal growth. I also sense a type of transformation which may be related to the stage of life you are at. Do you have other interests in life you wish to pursue, hidden talents? I sense you want to make changes but because you are dependent on your husband for emotional or/and financial support it is difficult to pursue those wishes. The underlying issues from childhood, dependency perhaps being one of them, is a big reason for your reluctance to attempt any changes. Going back to your Two dreams, keys and cliff this dream seems to be focusing on the two issues of wanting to make changes and focus on those things that make you feel you have a purpose in life as well as the underlying emotional issues from childhood that prevent you {emotionally} from making the effort. Along with dependence on your husband {which itself may be an issue related to childhood} the underlying issues need resolution {the shower for cleansing}. What is underfoot {foundations} are the underlying issues from childhood that are bolstered by the situation your life is in. The childhood issues need a resolution/cleansing as does your present situation {another shower behind the first one}.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 65

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Thanks Jerry
Yes these are indeed the two big issues, cleaning up serious ongoing issues (PTSD) and deciding what to do next! Professionally I am successful and this has been keeping me held together, I can slip into that part of my personality where everything is clean and clear. But it cannot go on, I need a resolution and a way forward. I am still not sure what are the two golden keys, though, in the dusty handbag. I really do not think I passed by on any opportunities that I was capable of taking. One theory is that one of my keys is my self esteem. Ah well! Matters to ponder.
Thank you again
Elizabeth

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58/F UK

stats from 7-14-10 to the present