Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Suicide in army

AnonymousJM,
I didn't see any images that suggested sexual abuse. I mentioned it for consideration. Is there psychological abuse or conditions that make life difficult such as a lack of good parenting or financial concerns? There are reasons for lose of temper and being out of control and understanding those are important in removing them as a part of your personality. Otherwise it can get worse and make life even more difficult.

Let me add to my analysis an interpretation of the dream title. Often that tells as much about the dream is trying to communicate. Suicide can represent an escape from waking life issues. Although it can address actual thoughts of suicide it usually doesn't. The army tag may represent a strict structured you wish to escape from {suicide}. Or an escape from overpowering forces working against you. Your family life is most likely a part of this 'army' since at age 13 you are too young to be on your own. Symbolically suicide in the army may be representing a need/desire to escape from a structured life where you feel you have little power to control. This could lead to a stressful life where you lose your temper because you feel you have no control to make things better in your life.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 65

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Suicide in army

I must have read that sentence wrong. Thank you for your reply

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 13 Male United States

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Google

stats from 7-14-10 to the present