Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Waterfalls

Katarzyna,
This dream is again addressing masculine aspects. In your last posted dream Eclipse there were issues with 'masculine aspects' as well. In this dream those issues seem to point back to early life/childhood and issues with men, or your father. What experiences where there in childhood related to men/father that may have been negative and created energies that now influence your waking life?

I now provide in most of my analysis of dreams an interpretation of the images/actions {including the dream title}. Your dream title is waterfalls which would represent a release of negative emotions. The title meaning often points to the primary message from the dream and as I read the dream and interpret the images I see this holds true {I interpreted the dream title first before the dream images/actions}.

The dream starts out of being in a position of releasing these negative emotions. You are with your husband {in the Eclipse dream 18 months ago I believe you had a boyfriend}. My sense is this dream statement about waterfalls points to you NOW being in a position where you can release negative emotions that had their foundations in childhood {the men/father I mentioned at the beginning}. This may suggest your husband has had a positive effect {assuming you are now married} because of the relationship, or he provides you the opportunity to release negative emotions by being someone you can project onto the negative experiences from childhood. How is the relationship with your husband? This beginning of the dream would point to the primary message of the dream.
Note: In your dream your husband would be a waking masculine relationship and the 'another man' an unconscious aspect possibly pointing back to a childhood experience/relationship with a man/father.

Throughout the rest of the dream except for the very end the dream points to your past and the formation of negative attitudes/emotions. You begin your life with a heavy load which causes a 'void' in your life which is carried into adulthood {a norm-formative childhood years being the foundations for personality, traits and attitudes}. You start out in the wrong direction because of 'masculine' aspects, the man/father from early life. You g through life not letting your feelings/emotions {unconsciously motivated} control you {have you experienced periods of depression?}. This leaves you with the task of having to overcome the negatives from earl life {climbing mountains} and specifically rejected aspects related to masculine/men. This is the theme/pattern throughout the dream up to the very last.

The last two sentences point to either positive progress {one step at a time} with your husband waiting on the top of the mountain and his being very happy, or his being a male you can project your negative attitudes developed in childhood which would make your 'inner' masculine self happy {a negative}. It could be consciously you see your husband as someone who can help resolve your negative attitudes {depression} but unconsciously he is merely a substitute for the negative masculine experiences from childhood. Again the relationship with him is key and if positive whether he indeed is true positive influence. But even if he is the underlying issues remain and his positive influence would only be the first step in resolving the deeper issues.

I am assuming you are married now and your dream husband is real. If you are not married it could affect the analysis but not in a major way {most likely}. Let me know your thoughts and perhaps that will clarify what the patterns in the dream actually point to.

Here is my interpretation of the images/actions

Waterfalls
-releasing negative emotions

-standing near waterfall-being in a position that allows a release of emotions
-falls to little green lake with pure water-going back to emotions that affect your true self
-husband with another man on hill-masculine aspects that pose a challenge
-dropping two stones into lake-letting go of internal/external guilt that affects your emotional state of mind
-at first I was worried-conscious anxieties
-the stones would hit me-guilty feelings that affect your conscious life
-later spotted water of lakes are deep-emotional state of mind is related to personality traits/attitudes
-two stones deep down on a lake not harming anybody-deep unconscious emotional energies not harmful if not acknowledged consciously
-went on a road alone-feeling alone in your journey
-road started down with lot of curves-life starting in wrong direction with a lot of emotional twists
-behind me a big empty truck-your past having a heavy load of emotions that has created a void in your life
-in front I/prevent from going down the road-consciously trying not to let negative emotions control you
-disappeared/watched big fields/dry long yellow grass-unconscious energies that harm personal growth
-spotted some men cutting long grass as it was haying time-masculine aspects that has affected your personal growth and caused feelings of hopelessness
-afraid to to go to him because of vipers-feelings of self doubt/lack of control because of hidden fears
-hidden in grass but weren't any-not a part of natural growth
-I was in mountains with friend and his family-possessing major emotional obstacles/rejected masculine related aspects
-climbing big mountain, stepping up hilly mountain-overcoming major emotional obstacles one set at a time
-spotted beautiful green grass/sun shining-able to see personal growth/positive future
-view beautiful and overwhelming-positive but immense emotions
-looked at friend/he didn't look at me/only his family-rejected masculine aspects that affect your whole self
-spotted husband waiting on that mountain-actual relationship with husband/masculine self
-he was very happy-a positive outlook related to masculine aspects/projection of negative masculine attitudes in a positive light

Note: I do request a response to my analysis. My services are free and a response is the least that can be given. A contribution of any amount to my Kitty Fund would be appreciated but not required.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 65

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Waterfalls

Hello Jerry,

I thought a lot about experience with my father. I realized that when I was a girl my father made laugh of me. He laughed at me because I was slow in thinking and he pointed out that I am not always in reality, because as a child I wasn't very interested in reality, more in thoughts and talking with people. Also he wanted me to look better, not to stoop and don't have my hands in pockets. Lots of people made fun of my appearance then, most of them were men - my cousins. I think that my father didn't believe in me much and comparing to my twin sister my appearance and behaviour(not being real women who takes care about appearance and wants to look nice for men) was not acceptable for him.

This year I will have 10 wedding anniversary with my husband. I chose him because he valued in me that part which my father didn't like. For all these years I had a problem with another men occurring in my life. At work I met few men towards them I had huge sexual emotions. When I left one company and started working for another there also another men occurred. I think they may be somehow similar to my father not being nice to me and commenting my behaviour or talk in negative way. My first experience with such a men was that that emotions were overwhelming and I wasn't able to talk with him or be around him because of huge emotions and at the same time thought that I don't want to sleep with him because of my husband.Then I left company and at my current work I met another men. I know he liked me and was attracted to me and giving lots of comments and emotions towards me. I worked on relationship and make it more sister brother like. And now I am able to defend myself and argue with him if I have another opinion. He is leaving company and I have changed team and another men occurred. Also many emotions around but I know I love my husband and my child very much and don't want to be overwhelmed by emotions. This men was also not nice to me and in exchange I was nice to him. He stated sth which told me that he is attracted to me and I hate that part. I hate being perceived by men as an object of desire and it is happening very often in my life. I feel like being offended that way.

Now relationship with my husband is great, I realized how much I love him. Previously I was haunted by desires and not always loving him.

By stating :' because of the relationship, or he provides you the opportunity to release negative emotions by being someone you can project onto the negative experiences from childhood'. What do you mean by stating that he is someone I can project onto the negative experience.Do you indicate that he is victim?

I will comment your interpretation:

Waterfalls
-releasing negative emotions--> right now I am working as analyst in team of 13 men, I am the only women there, maybe it is opportunity for me to release emotions now

-dropping two stones into lake-letting go of internal/external guilt that affects your emotional state of mind--> not sure what guilt it may be, maybe the fact that I am not a real women(the way my father wanted me to be)
-later spotted water of lakes are deep-emotional state of mind is related to personality traits/attitudes--> not sure what this may mean
-went on a road alone-feeling alone in your journey-->previously I felt alone in my marriage because I wasn't open to my husband
-road started down with lot of curves-life starting in wrong direction with a lot of emotional twists--> probably being close to my husband, and having depression thoughts
-in front I/prevent from going down the road-consciously trying not to let negative emotions control you--> yeah it matches my attitude toward men which I controlled in order not hurt my husband
-afraid to to go to him because of vipers-feelings of self doubt/lack of control because of hidden fears--> lack of control of sexual tension
-I was in mountains with friend and his family-possessing major emotional obstacles/rejected masculine related aspects--> in what way I reject masculine aspects? In my marriage I am more men then my husband, our friend comment it that way
-spotted beautiful green grass/sun shining-able to see personal growth/positive future--> I started finding lots of happiness in my family
-view beautiful and overwhelming-positive but immense emotions--> now I have lots of love for people sometimes afraid that too much
-looked at friend/he didn't look at me/only his family-rejected masculine aspects that affect your whole self--> not sure what I rejected?

And to answer your question I did experience depression.

Thank you very much for your interpretation.It makes sense and means lots of to me. also sorry for not responding to my last eclipse dream, i think that time i wasn't able too see my father in negative way.

Lots of smiles and hugs for You!

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 33 female

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} google

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes, 2 years ago

stats from 7-14-10 to the present