Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: A zombie apocalyptic love story?

Emily,
I'll analyze your dream on Sunday. Other responsibilities causing a delay in interpreting dreams. Also, I have added image verification because of spam posts. Not something i want to do but I get flooded by them.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 65

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Emily,
Working with your dream I sense a pattern of repressed anger that unconsciously motivates your personality and conscious actions. When we interpret the images/actions in the first part of the dream {listed below} you get a picture of an attitude {unconscious} of feeling inferior which has become a fixed part of your personality. It is a controlling/motivating attitude you are most likely unaware of {as is usual with these type energies}. You are living your life motivated by unconscious energies.

Interpreted Images/Actions
-small group on a neighborhood- attitude of feeling inferior
-squatting in random houses/when cars roll by-fixed part of personality that remains throughout your life
-flag them down/get more to our group-distressed attitude
-very unpleasant woman-distressing aspect
-argue/no we don't want you here-internal conflict of attitude you need to be rid of
-group wants them-attitude embedded within your total self
-fight for the cause but ignored-inner issues not known by conscious self
-stay calm/later in night- living a normal life motivated by unconscious attitudes

Then the dream seems to be addressing recent experiences that may involve male relationships. It seems the dream is focused on recent actions/experiences that involved repressed aspects from earlier life experiences. My sense is you are projecting those early life NEGATIVE experiences onto a man or men. What ever the negative experiences from early life {childhood} has caused a fixed attitude related to those male experiences and as an adult you look at men with that fixed negative image. Instead of an accepting men as individual and different from each other {some good, some bad} the unconscious energies/attitudes cause you to put all men in the same class. It may be consciously you have male relationships starting with a positive conscious attitude but because of the unconscious energies you find fault in all male relationships. This is an unconscious thing developed from the earlier life experiences involving a man or men. Below is the middle part of the dream and my interpretation of images/actions.

-sketchy new group-realizing new aspects that are repressed
-sexually assaulting the small girl with them-vulnerable aspect of feeling inferior caused by childhood experiences/possibly victimized as a child
-outraged, fly to action beating the man-internal anger that is being projected onto men
-noise attracts the Runners-attracting your conscious attention to an important inner message
-sprinting toward our house-hastening to become consciously aware
-I flee- fleeing current experiences/inner issues
-in terror/devour the group-unresolved issues/fears that motivate your conscious actions
-even my own group-your normal self
-run as far/come across a tree house-limited in escaping your waking problems
-I climb/runners never known to look up/outside field of vision-conscious struggle of the unconscious energies
-once up/surrounded-unconscious energies controlling conscious self
-but safe-feeling safe by your actions
-drop something off side to kill last lingering runner-changes in you due to lingering attitudes

The last part of the dream looks to be pointing to a possible person who seems on first inspection to have positive impression on you but with the unconscious energies that exist your fixed attitude may again pose a problem. You may also possess an 'fixed' attitude of positive acceptance of men in the beginning but eventually the negative attitudes overrule those and you reject them. That would fit with vulnerability of the small child {you as a child}, innocent acceptance as a child of a male only to have that trust and acceptance betrayed. That would be the fixed attitude, entering into relationships with a trusting attitude but finding something negative and rejecting the person because you do possess an attitude where you can not trust men. There may be a current relationship where you feel comforted and a sense of protection but because there is a need to 'cleanse' yourself of the early life negative attitude {we both cleansed sweat and mud off- representing you and the attitude toward men need cleansing}. The person/male may seem like a 'savior' but the real God in the dream is the attitude that controls your actions when it comes to relationships. The beast of the man that appears is the image/experiences from childhood that are represses/unconscious. That image, those experiences are unconscious and motivating energies in your current life.

-beast of a man appears, like a monster-repressed issues related to masculine aspects/males
-built like a God-controlling aspect built in your psyche
-climbs from a hole/bounds up the tree/inches from face-unconscious aspects that affect personal growth and personality
-growls at me-inner repressed anger
-eyes locking/first afraid-fixed attitudes from childhood
-something about him comforted me-needed masculine energies that are comforting
-i knew he would protect me-unconscious protection from emotional harm
-we both cleansed sweat and mud off-removing overwhelming anxieties/weighed down by attitudes
-I knew he was my hero/my love-sense of conscious protect but with the unconscious attitude protecting you from further emotional harm

That takes us back to the opening of the dream and the dream title. Both often state in initial language what the dream is trying to communicate. The dream title is very often an unconscious statement about the dream message. Below is the title and opening statement and my interpretation of the images/actions.

Dream Title
A zombie apocalyptic love story?

Interpretation of Images/Actions
--zombie-physically and/or emotionally detached /feeling dead inside
--apocalyptic-an emotional and dramatic change taking place within yourself
-love story-not getting enough love in your life

Dream
Its a zombie Apocalypse. But unlike zombies we've seen, burned flesh red eyes, competent. But full of rage.

Interpretation of Images/Actions
-unlike zombies we've seen-unconscious aspects you are unaware of
-burned flesh-intense emotions/sexual urges
-red eyes-seeing things with anger
-competent-proficient in this attitude
-full of rage-suppressed anger

Note: I normally interpret the dream title prior to analyzing the dream. I may refine my interpretation but most often my first impressions are correct.

Note: I do request a response to my analysis. My services are free and a response is the least that can be given. A contribution of any amount to my Kitty Fund would be appreciated but not required.

Jerry

Wow. That all makes a lot of sense...

I have issues. Lol!
Thx! I feel like this may have taken a bit of your time so I rly appreciate it. I am 100% sure you're hitting the nail on the head. Now all I have to do is fix it. But that'll probably take a lifetime Lol

Thanks again!

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 26/7/tx

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Google

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Emily,
Fixing it, or as much as you can is important. Childhood experiences/influences are where foundations for the rest of life are formed. Personality and attitudes come from those earliest years, who you become and how you act. The negative aspects become unconscious motivators as long as they are left unresolved. Self examination will lead to self discovery and from that a resolution to the unconscious energies can be achieved. Otherwise you will live life at the mercy of the energies. Most often it makes a difference in a living a life that is positive, full and happy compared to one that is emotionally controlled by unseen forces. Dreams are a method to help in resolving the issues. Life will be so much better, especially in later life if you will take the needed time to work on the emotional issues your dreams are trying to bring to your attention.

Jerry

stats from 7-14-10 to the present